Is this tacky for a first dance??

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
  • 2,183 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:39 PM

OMG This is not tacky at all. If you can pull it off, do it! How hilarious! Very fun! If you do it, make sure you share the video. We want to see it!

#22 Golden

• 354 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:40 PM

that is too cute!!! That was fun to watch

#23 LadyCheese

• 1,830 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 08:31 PM

FI and I are planning to do something similar but we havent decided on what song/songs...we are even thinking of doing a salsa number. I think it will be a blast...both you and FI are interested and your guests will love it. Lets us know what you decide...maybe we'll get to see your video on youtube.

#24 can't wait!

can't wait!
        • 517 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 10:41 PM

Love, Love, Love this idea! I think I can convince my Fiance to do it. He laughed when he saw it and said he can probably dance better during the rap version just by making fun of himself as opposed to a slow dance where he shows his two left feet!

Wish me luck convincing him! I REALLY WANT TO DO THIS!

#25 sunnydaes

• 684 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 10:46 PM

DO it! so much fun!

#26 LadyP

• 3,156 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 10:53 PM

Now I told you Lawrence and Amir want to come down the aisle to solider boy so that would be down our alley. GO FOR IT AND SEND us the video LOL.
              We are boppin to natalie cole

#27 amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,754 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 11:01 PM

That was GREAT! My fam keeps pressuring us to do a suprise dance, but I'm so shy that I'm sure I'd be so red and freak out, lol. We may have a Bride/BM vs. Groom/GM battle to Soulja Boy to get everyone dancing.

#28 Dbld78

• Banned
                • 665 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 11:20 PM

Tim's not much of a dancer.....except for when he's drunk.....so we might do something more like this one.....but I have spent MONTHS trying to convince him to do it at all. I knew when I showed to him and he laughed that it would be a possibility......

So if he'll do it go for it, and then post it so we can watch it....ahahaha!

YouTube - Wedding First Dance Medley

#29 boscobel

• VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 09:43 AM

Danielle - I loved that one! Cuz it was just plain silly and fun. There was really no messing that up, cuz all they needed was the right attitude and they had it! So fun to watch.

#30 jfwolfe72

• 433 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 10:37 AM

You have to do this! I love this new trend!! And guests really enjoy it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users