Freaking Out!

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#21 Jessica

• VIP Member
  • 11,939 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 01:16 PM

I'm sure he's fine as well! Brian does this to me all the time. Seriously pisses me off. Sometimes guys just don't think that we'd worry as mch as we do!

#22 angitalia23

• 1,029 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 01:18 PM

I'd be worried too...he was probably tipsy and passed out drunk! I know work events get like that...anyways I hope he has called by now, let him know you were worried so he doesnt make this mistake again with his future bride
      Anthony & Angela
      19 June 2008

#23 pryzeless

• 614 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 01:20 PM

I would worry to but I am a worry-wart. I am sure he is fine and he will call you soon.

#24 StephanieMN

• 1,798 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 01:20 PM

How stressful. I hope he is just fine and totally forgot to call you. Keep us posted!

#25 Jenn3878

• 5,681 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 01:24 PM

I am sorry Yari! My FI is known for this! He has had more cell phones since we have been together that I have ever had! He will call you I am sure and then you can give it to him! Be positive :) Keep us posted!!

#26 Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 4,513 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 01:32 PM

Yari I am so sorry! I would totally be freaking out too! Any word yet??

#27 DreaW

• Banned
              • 2,462 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 01:32 PM

I'm sorry Yari. I'm sure he will call you soon. Erik does this at times too and I get furious when he doesn't call me back but there's always an excuse.

on a side note:
                What I think is funny is that Erik was going to go to Vegas last night too for a convention, hey maybe it's the same convention. He decided not to go though saying that he has work to do here. He also has a meeting on Sat.
                What sucks is that I know he will not be just at the convention but out partying too or gambling, so I know your fears.
                I would say I would go with you to Vegas to check on him but I'm leaving to San Fran in a couple of hours.

#28 Yari

• VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 01:36 PM

So I called his coworker and she called her BF (who is in our wedding) they were both supposed to be in a meeting at 10am and he wasn't there. I freak out more, call his room and he f'ing answers!

I was like, wow you are alive. I just started to cry cause I was so worried. He apparently got to his room around 4am and forgot to text me cause he was wasted. He overslept and missed his meeting.

I am so happy he is okay, but so pissed at him. I am so proud of myself I didn't yell at him at all, but I did say that we need to talk when he gets back tomorrow.

He called me a little later and said he was truly sorry. I calmly told him, that I am just happy he is alive and well. I told him not to buy me flowers or presents, cause they are not needed. Ugh, so happy he is alive but so mad.

#29 ~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 8,680 posts
                  • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
                  • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
                  • LocationUtah

Posted 03 April 2008 - 01:39 PM

Oh good I keep checking this thread hoping he will call and finally!!! is he going to be in trouble with work for missing his meeting? I'm proud of you for staying calm, I think I would have been pissed and made that known.

#30 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 01:41 PM

oh yikes! i'm glad he's ok, but he sure owes you a little lovin' when he gets home! it sounds like he feels awful. maybe that's punishment enough! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users