Freaking Out!

Yari

My FI is in Las Vegas for a trade show. He travels a lot for work and we have a thing that he texts me when he goes to sleep no matter how late it is and says goodnight.

Well I woke up this morning and there was no text. I was totally annoyed, but I went to the gym and tried to get my frustrations out there. When I got home, it was early around 7ish I called his cell phone. I left him a VM and then texted him good morning. I even called his room and there was no answer. Of course my mind starts playing tricks on me and I start to freak out.

Well it is nearly 9am now, I am at work and I am seriously freaking out. He is not answering his cell phone or the room phone. Half my brain is thinking he is probably asleep, the other side of my brain is thinking he is hurt and in danger.

Ugh! I am so freaked out!!! I don't know what to do.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yari, that is not cool! WTF is he thinking? Does he realize this is your routine, like have you guys actually said this to each other? I mean, guys can be so clueless, maybe altho you think it is what he always does, he doesnt look at it that way? Maybe he just had a late night and fell asleep, and his phone battery died, and he didnt even think twice about it?

Let us know what you find out, we can beat his butt for you if you'd like wink.gif

BTW, I would be freaking out, too, so don't feel like your crazy!

I seriously feel sick to my stomach right now. I am sitting at my desk just staring at the phone.

It is our thing and he definitely knows it. He travels around 60% of the time, so he is gone a lot. He always does this, except for once and he got the wrath of Yari.

I know his phone is not dead cause he rings and rings. He could have it on silent, but WTF?! Also, what about the hotel room phone. The only explanation I can think of is he rolled in at 5am or so and is literally passed out drunk.

Yari don't freak out. Give him some time to call you.. maybe he got caught up with his co-workers or had to be at the trade show early and didn't want to wake you up. He should've called especially knowing that you were expecting a call but maybe he's got a good reason?

I'm sorry about this, you're probably right he's passed out drunk and has no idea what time it is. Mark did this to me once when he was in Boston, when I finally talked to him he was like "oh we went out for a drink and then I passed out and went to the trade show"... whatever... They don't get it sometimes.

I hope you hear from him soon.

I'd probably be worried too. Do you know any of the co-workers he's with, and can you call them? Or call the hotel front desk, and have them go to his room to check? They'd at least be able to tell you if he is there, or slept there.

Honestly, it's most likely something stupid, like he lost his phone somewhere (like left it in a cab!), but let us know when you hear anything!