Photo

Paper Presentation - Canadians beware!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Cherielee

Cherielee
  • 160 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 11:15 AM

LOL....I just got my notice to go and pick up my paper from UPS....And of course there is brokerage fees...i know i should know by now to not get getting shipped by UPS because of this fact not that fee is 42 dollars on top of the 100 i just paid for the paper...arg...sorry just bitching really...just bugs me that we always get ripped off...lol...anyway i haven't seen the paper yet i really hope its worth 140 dllars just for the envelopes and paper...anyway, i will post pics once i get the paper and everything put together!!

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 11:18 AM

Wow that does stink! But if it makes you feel better, I used that company and I loved them. Quick turn around, nice paper and I get tons of compliments on my invites!

#3 Cherielee

Cherielee
      • 160 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 11:20 AM

o yeah that does make me feel a little better like really i ordered last friday i think and they were in canada yesterday...like WOW that is the quickest thing i have ever received...but yet this stupid brokerage fee...just shitty thats all....i actuallty think i got the name from you carly...lol...when you showed your boarding pass invites i looked it up at the store and bought them too...lol..so thanks in a sense...haha

#4 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 11:27 AM

Awww, so it's my fault? So sorry! Spending an extra $40 on paper does really suck. Hey, at least they are quick. There's one good thing.

#5 Cherielee

Cherielee
          • 160 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 11:31 AM

hahaha yep carly all your fault...you made me buy that paper...lol...no im happy you showed me that paper because i do love it and other wise i have no idea what i would have gotten probablly just plain paper and i love this much better...so thank you...but you could send that extra money pay pall to cherie any time though HAHA...lol...really in the big sceme of things whats 40 bucks...LOL

#6 MelissaH

MelissaH
            • 1,724 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 12:11 PM

Yea we really have to be careful about how places ship stuff to us...I never buy from places if they ship via UPS anymore because I've been screwed by brokerage fees too many times!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users