Photo

From BAD to WORSE (long)

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#31 Duchess

Duchess
  • 358 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 02:30 PM

I am sorry you are dealing with so much! Don't worry about hubby seeing that stuff. Worry about your mom right now. It might all still work out in the end!

#32 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
    • 4,881 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
    • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
    • LocationNew York

Posted 03 April 2008 - 02:31 PM

Oh Brittney! I'm so sorry! This is not what you need before your wedding (or ever for that matter)! Chin up. You'll be in my thoughts.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#33 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,047 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
    • LocationToronto

Posted 03 April 2008 - 02:40 PM

OMG I'm so sorry hun. But honestly, everything will work out for the best I'm sure of it. We're all thinking of you.

#34 Celina

Celina
    • Banned
    • 2,811 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 02:51 PM

Oh Brittney - you poor thing! I'm sending a hug your way and I hope everything works itself out for you.
      "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#35 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,752 posts
      • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 03 April 2008 - 02:53 PM

britt so sorry youre going through this. what a crappy crappy day. dont worry about your FI, whats important right now is sorting stuff out with your mom. is she okay? have you heard from her?

#36 Chiquita

Chiquita
      • 2,674 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 03:13 PM

Brittney.. so sorry you are going through this with your mom.. we are all here for you!!

#37 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
        • 1,260 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 03:21 PM

Brittany I'm so sorry, I know this has got to be so stressful. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
          See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#38 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 03:34 PM

I'm sorry Brittney.

Don't worry about the boudoir stuff- I'm sure he has no idea what you were doing with it. It will still be a great surprise. Most guys have no idea what a boudoir shoot is anyway. My husband had never heard of it before, and although he knew I was sneaking around and doing something was still completely surprised.

I'm so sorry about your mom. I don't know what to say, except I have taken care of so many people with addiction, and it's a rough road- but you know that. I'm glad you and your sister are there for her. I hope everything turns out...

#39 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
            • 1,830 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 07:36 PM

Brittany, I'm late on this one...but I am truly sorry you are going through such a stressful situation right now with your Mom especially. You are in my thoughts.

#40 lscilley

lscilley
              • 1,466 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 08:38 PM

Oh sounds like a really bad day. I hope your mom gets better and can be their on your wedding day and maybe the FI didn't see too much! Hope your day is getting better!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users