Naughty Pics and Texts!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 DreaW

DreaW
  • Banned
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 10:18 AM

I send texts to Erik most of the time with sexy notes....Especially when I'm bored at work :)
    Pictures....Erik likes taking pics of me,randomly and I have to always remind him to erase them or take them off my camera lol

#12 Jessica

Jessica
    • VIP Member
    • 11,939 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 02:30 PM

I wasn't really embarassed about my friend seeing my picture. I've known him since I was 18, so he's seen them before! But yeah, I'm just happy it was him and not like my brother or someone that would be awkward!

#13 Duchess

Duchess
      • 358 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 02:42 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by TammyB
        I don't, just because of what you mentioned.

Oand their was a picture of her on her bed wearing just a bra and panties in a sexy pose that her DH took of her.
        HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!

FI has been without a cellphone since January because his phone broke and he is having some kind of pi$$ing contest with Sprint. But we used to send naughty notes. I always worried because my phone is a work cell phone so what if they get a printout of all texts sent! I guess they would know that I had a little fling with a co-worker at one point too (before my dear fiance of course).

#14 Infinity22

Infinity22
        • 1,520 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 06:33 PM

What lucky FI's you girls must have!

#15 Martha

Martha
          • VIP Member
          • 3,906 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 08:47 PM

I mentioned this in the libido thread....

Jay works out of town 6-7 weeks a time. Our cell phones come in very handy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users