Photo

Custom Shirts

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
  • 1,188 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 04:47 PM

Has anyone looked into shirts to put in their OOT bags? Tammy - didn't you have tanktops or something for your guests I am starting to look into this but wondering what to get for the guys to wear. Most of the men in my family are not big t-shirt wearers - more like golf shirts and stuff.

If someone has already looked into these I am wondering where you got them. Is is something you can make with the iron-on transfer paper or did you have them professionally printed? How did you get your log on your canvas bag?
    Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
    http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#2 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 04:52 PM

Sarah,

I am also getting t-shirts. I don't know from where but you can check out cheaptees.com or Wholesale Blank Shirts - BlankShirtStore.com. I was going to purchase from either of these and then just do the iron transfers. I am not going to do a monogram logo, instead I was planning to do sayings. For example on some I will write "Don't be fooled by the rock that I got" on the front and then on the back "I'm still Glenda from the block". And I have a whole bunch of other corny sayings that I think are cute that I will do for my t-shirts. If I see anything cheaper I will let you know.

-Glenda

#3 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
      • 1,188 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 04:57 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
        Sarah,

I am also getting t-shirts. I don't know from where but you can check out cheaptees.com or Wholesale Blank Shirts - BlankShirtStore.com. I was going to purchase from either of these and then just do the iron transfers. I am not going to do a monogram logo, instead I was planning to do sayings. For example on some I will write "Don't be fooled by the rock that I got" on the front and then on the back "I'm still Glenda from the block". And I have a whole bunch of other corny sayings that I think are cute that I will do for my t-shirts. If I see anything cheaper I will let you know.

-Glenda
        TOO FUNNY! I would totally crack up if I saw a soon-to-be bride with that shirt on!

Have you ever used that iron-on transfer paper? I am just wondering how professional it turns out and if it washes well.
        Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
        http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 05:04 PM

I do want to do something like this as well, at least for the ladies I'd like to do tank tops. Here is one of the places I have for personalized clothing.
          CustomizedGirl - Custom T-Shirt Design

The men always get left out - but I do have this link saved, but I haven't researched it at all.
          eBay: 12 POLO GOLF Shirts w/ FREE EMBROIDERED LOGO Wholesale (item 130060867584 end time Dec-25-06 18:32:46 PST)

#5 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 05:09 PM

I am not getting t-shrits for the guys b/c I feel like guys don't like stuff like that. Well actually that's a stereotype but I know my male guests won't like it. So I am only doing t-shirts for the girls especially since they will have girlie sayings. Ann it's funny that you mentioned custom glam girl b/c I am totally copying the t-shirt that shows the engagement ring inside the open box that says "Think inside the box". And I am going to specifically give that to my friends that have boyfriends and are dying to get engaged.
            -Glenda

#6 Adamsgrrl

Adamsgrrl
            • 466 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 05:10 PM

You all probably looked at theknot.com site.... but just in case, they have some quite customized tanks and tees (the ones with rinestones are my favorite!). It can be a bit pricy if you have a large party though.

But, hope it helps.

Cheap Wedding Favors - Cheap Personalized Wedding Favors - Cheap Wedding Favor Ideas

#7 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 05:14 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                I am not getting t-shrits for the guys b/c I feel like guys don't like stuff like that. Well actually that's a stereotype but I know my male guests won't like it. So I am only doing t-shirts for the girls especially since they will have girlie sayings. Ann it's funny that you mentioned custom glam girl b/c I am totally copying the t-shirt that shows the engagement ring inside the open box that says "Think inside the box". And I am going to specifically give that to my friends that have boyfriends and are dying to get engaged.
                -Glenda

I absolutely LOVE it!

#8 mexico15

mexico15
                • 250 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 05:16 PM

Glenda, you are cracking me up with your sayings! Too funny!! :) Very clever!

#9 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                  • 5,248 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 05:18 PM

I'm glad you guys think it's funny. Hopefully my guests will too.

-Glenda

#10 Christine

Christine
                    • VIP Member
                    • 21,514 posts
                    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 15 January 2007 - 09:56 PM

Glenda-I totally want to crash your wedding-you are thinking of the cutest things!!! I should tell my BM's about the funny T-Shirt sayings...
                    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users