• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#21 Hez43

Hez43
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 04:04 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by twelve_piece
    It works! and they are great! Your wedding looks like everyone had so much fun! And you look amazing. I love the little quotes under each picturel Were you really playing the steel drum?

I have a ton of ?s now- What time was your ceremony? Did you take everyone on a boat ride inbetween the ceremony and reception? Did you really jump off the boat? Did you rent the disco or you just had them bring your cake there?
    ummm, thats enough questions for one post i suppose.

Congratulations!!!
    The boat ride was the day after. A private cataman cruise that we set up with our travel agent. It took us to Dunns River and Snorkeling. Yes we jumped off the boat. Come on! We had too, but I almost drowned with all the fabric wrapped around my legs. LOL! We rented the disco with the dj. It was a lot of fun. Yes, it was dark, but the perfect size and they gave us our own bar tender.
    Mrs. Gavin C. Maus

#22 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
    • 1,260 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 04:08 PM

last question, i promise!

Is there air conditioning in the Disco and in Mammee Bay?
      See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#23 Hez43

Hez43
      • 30 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 04:08 PM

How do I put my profile pic uner my name to the left?
        Mrs. Gavin C. Maus

#24 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
        • 1,260 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 04:10 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Hez43
          Yes we jumped off the boat. Come on! We had too, but I almost drowned with all the fabric wrapped around my legs. LOL! .
          LOL! I would have really been in trouble cuz FI can't swim! I bet your TTD photos at Dunns River are going to be so beautiful!

#25 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
          • 1,260 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 04:11 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Hez43
            How do I put my profile pic uner my name to the left?
            go to User CP in the top left corner, and click edit avatar

#26 Bride010101

Bride010101
            • 1,547 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 04:11 PM

Congrats! Your pics are beautiful! : ) I'm sorry about all the bumps your encountered... but sounds like everything turned out okay!

I know you mentoioned using an outside florist for your bouquet... who did the flowers at the gazebo?? (Just curious whether they were included or not)

#27 Hez43

Hez43
              • 30 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 04:12 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ochoriobride
                Does the steel drum band play for a full hour or does the ceremony count in the hour.
                I was just wandering if the ceremony is 20 minutes do they only play 40 minute? For 350$/hr I was hoping to have them play for a full hr
                Gotta say, i don't think they paid much attention to time. They were there playing prior to the ceremony...I think they stopped during...or played quietly I don't remember. And they stayed and let us dance for awhile after our pictures and stuff. One hour was quite enough. Perfect in fact!
                Mrs. Gavin C. Maus

#28 Hez43

Hez43
                • 30 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 04:17 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jmhein
                  Aw, sorry to hear about the bad stuff. I hope you tell your travel agent that you will NOT be using her again!?
                  All of it was out of your control and I think you have the right attitude.
                  Just remember how beautiful and fun your wedding day was and the feel of the sunshine in Jamaica!
                  Where did you honeymoon in Negril?
                  Couples swept away. Per our travel agent. It wasn't as nice as ROR, but it was good to get away. We hired a private driver and he stopped a couple places for us. It was also nice to walk down to Margaritaville via the beach and very cool to go to Rick's cafe. Also, Couples was laid back and relaxing we really got to spend a lot of alone time together!
                  Mrs. Gavin C. Maus

#29 Hez43

Hez43
                  • 30 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 04:19 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by BeckyN
                    Congrats! Your pics are beautiful! : ) I'm sorry about all the bumps your encountered... but sounds like everything turned out okay!

I know you mentoioned using an outside florist for your bouquet... who did the flowers at the gazebo?? (Just curious whether they were included or not)
                    Shang-ri-la Florists did all the flowers. I wasn't thrilled with the ones on the gazebo, we asked for more roses and birds of paradise. They were more plain than we would have liked, but in the grand scheme of things it didn't really matter.
                    Mrs. Gavin C. Maus

#30 beachbride08

beachbride08
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,372 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 04:21 PM

Congrats, the pics are great!!!
                      Michelle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users