• 154 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 05:44 PM

Very cool OOT bags!!

#193 LisaMatterni

LisaMatterni
    • 718 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by RAENJAY 

Like lots of other people here, I used a canvas bag from Michaels or AC Moore and then ironed on my own logo.

Click the image to open in full size.

I like these bags. It's simple!

#194 ErinDoc

ErinDoc
      • 68 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 05:09 PM

Hi Ladies!!!  I was waiting to post my OOT bag pics until I got the last piece...and I just got my stadium cups the other day.  I figure the only way to thank everyone for all of the things that I've read on this site was to post my own and hope that someone gets one good idea from them.  This is still a rough draft of them (since I still have a couple months left), but you'll get the idea.  Here they are...

OOT Bag.JPG

Erin & Bryan ~ 11.6.11 ~ IRHS, Jamaica

50 booked!!! .

#195 ErinDoc

ErinDoc
        • 68 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 05:19 PM

Here is the list of what they contain and where I got them.  Hope it helps someone

Beach towels - Towel.JPG

Tea - Christmas Tree Shops

Stadium Cups - Cups, Tea, Crystal Light.JPG

First Aid etc.JPG

Tote Bags - Bag.JPG

Flip Flops - Old Navy during the May $1 flip flop sale

Luggage Tags - Flips & Luggage Tags.JPG

50 booked!!! .

#196 kloos5

kloos5
          • Site Supporter
          • 60 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 04:49 PM

Hello Ladies!

I have been looking through this thread and it amazes me how much time, effort and work you guys put into creating those OOT"s. I honestly do not have a clue what to do about the welcome bags or OOT's, I can't imagine hauling the stuff to Mexico and then assemble them there! Is there anything else I could do to make my guests feel welcome? I will have about 35 people total. Wedding in November the 5th. Please help! Any ideas are welcome!

Edyta

#197 ErinDoc

ErinDoc
            • 68 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 06:20 AM

My OOT bags are posted above, and I decided that I am going to pass these out to people in the weeks right before the wedding (mine is a day after yours). We have family coming from Massachusetts and some from Oregon...so even if we have to ship theirs, I figured that we are still saving money compared to shipping it to Jamaica or paying for extra luggage to get it all there.  I really wanted to be able to hand them out in Jamaica, but that was just one more thing to worry about when I would rather spend my time relaxing and looking forward to the wedding.

We are still going to pass out a welcome letter and a crossword.  That might sound cheesey, but a friend of mine put it together for me and it turned out so cute!! 

I think anything you do to say thank you or welcome your guests they will love because I would bet that most of them don't really expect that much....that is unless they are reading anything on this site! 

Hello Ladies!

I have been looking through this thread and it amazes me how much time, effort and work you guys put into creating those OOT"s. I honestly do not have a clue what to do about the welcome bags or OOT's, I can't imagine hauling the stuff to Mexico and then assemble them there! Is there anything else I could do to make my guests feel welcome? I will have about 35 people total. Wedding in November the 5th. Please help! Any ideas are welcome!

Edyta

50 booked!!! .

#198 celticgirl

celticgirl
              • 266 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 06:36 AM

Hi Erin,

I was looking at the stadium cups, but the minimum orders are 200, did you actually order 200 or is there something im missing?

Originally Posted by ErinDoc 

Here is the list of what they contain and where I got them.  Hope it helps someone

Beach towels - Towel.JPG

Tea - Christmas Tree Shops

Stadium Cups - Cups, Tea, Crystal Light.JPG

First Aid etc.JPG

Tote Bags - Bag.JPG

Flip Flops - Old Navy during the May $1 flip flop sale

Luggage Tags - Flips & Luggage Tags.JPG

Breezes Trelawny- Jamaica
                January 7th, 2012

63 booked

#199 kloos5

kloos5
                • Site Supporter
                • 60 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:10 AM

Hi Erin!

Thank you so much for the idea of shipping them directly to the guests. One problem I have is that my family is from Poland, my friends are flying from Europe so the costs are going to kill me!!!

Are you doing any wedding favors? See, I am from Poland and we do not do anything like that over there hence me being so oblivious to the whole idea :( I am doing a welcome party/ coctail hr where I would like to welcome everybody and give SOMETHING that they will not throw away and hopefully keep. But I have no idea what... Anyway, thank you so much for suggestions. Really helpful! :)

Originally Posted by ErinDoc 

My OOT bags are posted above, and I decided that I am going to pass these out to people in the weeks right before the wedding (mine is a day after yours). We have family coming from Massachusetts and some from Oregon...so even if we have to ship theirs, I figured that we are still saving money compared to shipping it to Jamaica or paying for extra luggage to get it all there.  I really wanted to be able to hand them out in Jamaica, but that was just one more thing to worry about when I would rather spend my time relaxing and looking forward to the wedding.

We are still going to pass out a welcome letter and a crossword.  That might sound cheesey, but a friend of mine put it together for me and it turned out so cute!! 

I think anything you do to say thank you or welcome your guests they will love because I would bet that most of them don't really expect that much....that is unless they are reading anything on this site! 

#200 ErinDoc

ErinDoc
                  • 68 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:29 AM

Celticgirl ~ I actually ordered 200.  I know that seems a little nuts, but I thought these would be fun to give to people that aren't able to come to the wedding.  I think I ended up with 6 different cups as free samples that I requested because I wanted to make sure I got exactly what we were looking for since we were ordering so many.  If you are interested in anything from that website, definitely request a free sample!!

50 booked!!! .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users