• Please log in to reply
282 replies to this topic

#131 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 03:09 PM

nope - I ordered them from cheaptotes.com for $.99 for a bag.

#132 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
    • 631 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 03:13 PM

Thanks Ann....

Jilly...I ordered the large bags and there were too small for all my stuff...it does hold a water bottle...it looks like a little purse not a tote bag...it will hold those little items as well but I am putting souveneirs e.g. coffee cup, kona coffee which may be too heavy for the bag....

they are really nicely made bag, which i think would go better as gift bags for my champagne brunch b/c i can put the bath and body stuff in them...

#133 *JillD*

*JillD*
      • 5,112 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 03:40 PM

Thanks Ann, thats a really good price! I guess I have to decide if I can be a DIYourselfer or if I am just going to F*&%^#$@ them up. I'm so not good at stuff like this and I'll be so mad if I buy them and mess them up!

you girls have too many good ideas, you know I can't make a decision to save my life!

#134 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
        • 631 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 03:54 PM

neither am I Jilly...But if they give me step by step instructions I am ok….My newsletter came out great…although I will say my little brother did most of the work lol lol

#135 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
          • 1,430 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 03:54 PM

ann, I love your bags they came out super cute! I really like them!

I will try to explain how I did the bags as well maybe two different ideas will help.

I got my design and then I did everything else through my print options. I'm not so smart with all the other programs.....

So what I did was under my properties in my printer I changed my paper size to 5x7 and choose the mirror image option under "finishing section" That way it does it automatically for you and you don't have to worry about it. Then I printed them off. It only took up half of my paper so I re-entered the paper again on the opposite side and printed the logo on the other side of the page as well. So I was able to get 2 per page. I hope that helps as well.

#136 *JillD*

*JillD*
            • 5,112 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 04:16 PM

Thanks Natalie!

Alright, I guess I'll work on the logo part first and see what I can come up with and then I'll decide!

#137 hollyjo

hollyjo
              • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 01:59 PM

Click the image to open in full size.

#138 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
                • 486 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 05:39 PM

The canvas bags look great! I would do the DIY bags, but I would probably F them up. So I am just going to order the large bag off of blissweddings, they are more expensive but this way I can't mess them up.

#139 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
                  • 631 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 11:30 AM

Ok Ann I got my bags.....I will attempt to be creative lol lol I have my instructions and I set to go....I think I will try one to see if I can do it..If not my cousin says she knows how..but i want to try first...

#140 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 11:50 AM

i have faith in you - i am SO not creative, and i figured it out! i am rather handy w/an iron and scissors though!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users