Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

Post your OOT Bag Photos!

I have started to create my OOT bags. I will post my first step, ironing on the decal, here and will update with more pictures! They are coming together really nicely! Printed onto the iron-on sheets, cut out around the palm trees. Ironed onto Bag! I will have wording to iron on this weekend, and then I will post some of the items I am going to put in them! I am really excited about them! LL LL LL
This is sooo great! I love them and wish we would have done something like this! We just bought paper bags and will stamp them. How many bags are you making?

Hi Ladies!!!  I was waiting to post my OOT bag pics until I got the last piece...and I just got my stadium cups the other day.  I figure the only way to thank everyone for all of the things that I've read on this site was to post my own and hope that someone gets one good idea from them.  This is still a rough draft of them (since I still have a couple months left), but you'll get the idea.  Here they are... OOT Bag.JPG
I want those cups! Wonder where I can get those!

I

400 400 This is my finished product. Do they look too empty? I feel like I should put more in them!?
I think they look great... What exactly did u put in them? I need to start this project n its crunch time

These look perfect!! I love the bags and putting pepto and drink mixes in them! Totally stealing that! What kind of iron on did you use?? and what site did you order your cups from! My bag making time is coming up quickly!

Started testing out my iron on transfer paper (Jolee from Michael's) and it was so easy that I did a few full size bags last night!! So excited to show them off!! Designed my logo in powerpoint, so easy!!

Used a wooden cutting board to lean on with a towel covering it and then a towel inside the bag to prevent it from sticking where the image was.  35 seconds on the image (iron moving around) and 3 minutes cooling before I removed the paper.  Bags are from cheaptotes ($.89 each)

All of the bags on here are absolutely adorable! I can't wait to start making mine. If I got any of these bags when I was attending a wedding I would be so touched! Question - How far in advance did you guys purchase the bags and contents? I'm getting married in December, but I'm afraid that people will come out of the woodwork between now and then and decide to come to the wedding. How and when do you estimate how many to order without going way overboard?