Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

Post your OOT Bag Photos!

Originally Posted by dominiqueamber View Post

So the ones for that price are small? Like not big enough for a towel? I have my bags but I'm asking for the other ladies

I don't remember the measurements so I could be wrong, but I think they are big enough for a towel.  They look similar in size to the ones pictured on this thread.  I think the larger ones are pretty big. 

Love the concept of this post!  But wish there were more pictures...

You ladies that did share your pics... Thanks for the inspiration!! And for sharing!! :o)

And thanks for the questions and answers all you other ladies!! :o)

IMG00086-20120525-1739.jpg

I recently ordered my OOT bags from vistaprint using a couple groupons that I had bought a while back. I LOVE how they turned out. I got the medium size bags..including shipping and the cost of my groupons, I spent $45 on 25 of these. The printing on them is exactly what I wanted, all i did was upload one of the logos I had made by Aylee Bits..they say cancun mexico 12.1.12. Sorry for the crappy cell pic but thought I should share!!

Originally Posted by Speckles121 View Post

IMG00086-20120525-1739.jpg

I recently ordered my OOT bags from vistaprint using a couple groupons that I had bought a while back. I LOVE how they turned out. I got the medium size bags..including shipping and the cost of my groupons, I spent $45 on 25 of these. The printing on them is exactly what I wanted, all i did was upload one of the logos I had made by Aylee Bits..they say cancun mexico 12.1.12. Sorry for the crappy cell pic but thought I should share!!

Love the bag. I was thinking of using vistaprint but I wasnt sure how they would turn out. Those look great though!