Photo

I think I hate my dress now

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 angitalia23

angitalia23
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 05:17 PM

Pics can be so deceiving sometimes, especially with different lighting, etc. I think you should re-evaluate your feelings on it and then decide from there. Maybe you can wear dress#1, luckily you have another option and you still have time for your choice. Believe me, alot of people doubt their choices and stress but I say step back and really think about it before you make a choice. Regardless, im sure your going to look great!
    Anthony & Angela
    19 June 2008

#22 KarmaB

KarmaB
    • 796 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 03:12 PM

I'm so sorry. I'm sure you look great though. I hate the pic of me in my dress too, but love the dress anyway. Post a pic for us to see when you get a chance.

#23 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 05:25 PM

I'm sure it looks amazing.. if you don't think so.. then wear number one like everyone said. Oh well if he saw it I doubt he ever remember what it looks like if he is anything like my FI.

#24 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 4,513 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 05:28 PM

I feel your pain girl! I am a 3 dress bride myself! Luckily I was able to send one back - so I *only* have 2 now LOL. Seriously though - we are always the hardest on ourselves. Take a pic of your back and let us see it - you know we are always honest on here!! I'm sure you look beautiful - on top of that it's not altered all the way yet - so maybe once it is completely finished you will like it better. What other options do you have? I mean would you buy another dress?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users