Jump to content

Photo

"wedding day shape up" - Article


  • Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
  • Member
  • 684 posts

    Posted 03 April 2008 - 11:13 PM

    Ana- Awesome tips! thanks

    i have a great margarine/butter replacement its called EARTH BALANCE.
    they sell it at Ralph's, before i used to only be able to find it at wholefoods. but its good for you! and tastes (well, to me) like butter.

    I love the info about Soy because i have quite a bit of soy in my diet, i try not to go overboard, but that info is nice to know.
    thanks for sharing

    #22 Ana

    Ana

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 8,047 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
    • LocationToronto

    Posted 04 April 2008 - 01:49 AM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sunnydaes
    Ana- Awesome tips! thanks

    i have a great margarine/butter replacement its called EARTH BALANCE.
    they sell it at Ralph's, before i used to only be able to find it at wholefoods. but its good for you! and tastes (well, to me) like butter.

    I love the info about Soy because i have quite a bit of soy in my diet, i try not to go overboard, but that info is nice to know.
    thanks for sharing
    Thanks for the info, I used to eat Verve when I was in Ontario...its a flax margarine replacement too and it was really tasty...but they don't distribute it here in BC I haven't been able to find anything else that is really organic and as natural but I'm going to Whole Food's now after work, hopefully they'll have Earth Balance (maybe I'll google it too). I'm so excited now! lol! p.s. I love this thread...and I love soy too, I love the taste. There are some good recipes in the nutrition package (which reminds me to go grab it now)

    #23 sunnydaes

    sunnydaes
    • Member
    • 684 posts

      Posted 04 April 2008 - 09:07 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Ana
      Thanks for the info, I used to eat Verve when I was in Ontario...its a flax margarine replacement too and it was really tasty...but they don't distribute it here in BC I haven't been able to find anything else that is really organic and as natural but I'm going to Whole Food's now after work, hopefully they'll have Earth Balance (maybe I'll google it too). I'm so excited now! lol! p.s. I love this thread...and I love soy too, I love the taste. There are some good recipes in the nutrition package (which reminds me to go grab it now)
      Here is what it looks like
      Earth Balance
      were you able to find it? They even make sticks of it for baking.
      I don't cook but i still would love to see the recipes.

      #24 Ana

      Ana

        VIP Member

      • VIP Member
      • 8,047 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
      • LocationToronto

      Posted 04 April 2008 - 11:49 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by sunnydaes
      Here is what it looks like
      Earth Balance
      were you able to find it? They even make sticks of it for baking.
      I don't cook but i still would love to see the recipes.
      I'm an idiot and forgot to bring the package with me AGAIN I'm sorry I don't know where my mind is these days. I just got it though and put it in my work bag, so Monday it will be on here. Sorry again. As for earth balance I'm going to go to wholefoods tomorrow and hopefully they'll have it there. I'm going to double check that the organic grocery store beside our house doesn't have it first though...but I somehow doubt it.

      #25 Dez921714

      Dez921714
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,489 posts

        Posted 07 April 2008 - 09:08 AM

        We buy the SmartBalance (Same company) It's really good!
        http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

        150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

        #26 Dbell

        Dbell
        • Jr. Member
        • 455 posts

          Posted 07 April 2008 - 09:30 AM

          Fantastic article and great tips. I need to post this on my fridge! I'm with Becks and my issue is with the chocolate Easter eggs They look so small and innocent, but you can't just stop at one!!!

          #27 Ana

          Ana

            VIP Member

          • VIP Member
          • 8,047 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
          • LocationToronto

          Posted 08 April 2008 - 11:49 AM

          I just posted a thread http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t18886 about the meal plan. The pdf file is too large to post on here, so please PM me if you want me to email it to you. Or suggest any other way to post it. Thanks!

          #28 jenniferkuhr

          jenniferkuhr
          • Jr. Member
          • 162 posts

            Posted 11 June 2011 - 01:43 PM

             

            I’ve been doing a “bootcamp” three days a week and Zumba on Sundays!  With my recent dress fitting , I was told not to lose any more weight so now I get to Zumba AND eat pasta!  Cheers to that!



            #29 bride3183

            bride3183
            • Jr. Member
            • 173 posts

              Posted 15 June 2011 - 05:48 PM

              Thanks for posting this, very informative!


              Dreams Los Cabos - October 29, 2011

              #30 roxy1627

              roxy1627
              • Newbie
              • 6 posts

                Posted 26 June 2011 - 08:58 PM

                this forum has some awesome information!! I'm not getting married until Apr so I have quite abit of time to lose the last 10 lbs!!






                0 user(s) are reading this topic

                0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users