Photo

Pray for family

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#11 h&a

h&a
  • 321 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 12:30 AM

I'm so sorry. You and your family are in my thoughts.

#12 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
    • 1,798 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 12:32 AM

I am very sorry you are going through this difficult time. You are in my prayers.

#13 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 01:00 AM

Kim, I am so sorry to hear this. You and your family are in my prayers.

#14 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
        • 668 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 01:29 AM

I am so stressed right now. I was not able to go to the hospital and I was upset when I heard that they were taking her off the meds to see what happens. Since my bro is an EMT and firefighter he told me that it was most likely going to be a few hours, well my dad didn't call me to tell me what the outcome is.... even though i know that it was a matter of time... and now I can't sleep and I am sitting here trying to get my mind off things and drinking wine... Sucks, my FI is so supportive right now though.

I cancelled all the lessons I have to teach for the rest of the week, assuming the worst... And I can't teach when I am crying so... I just hope that she is at rest and with my grandfather.. And that she is happy...

Sorry to be such a downer...

#15 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
          • 933 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 05:07 AM

I am crying for you! My grandfather passed away from a heart attack several years ago and i always wish there would have been time to say good bye. I am praying for you!
            My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#16 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
            • 26,161 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 05:16 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by S2BLennon
              Thank you girls. I was her 2nd grandaughter out of 24 and it is hard, she had me go into her room and say goodbye prior to them taking her off her IV's and she told me that she would be with me on my wedding day and that she loves my FI. I feel heartbroken but good about our last memory together. She asked me to make sure that the family stays together. Ugh. And why does it always rain when someone passes?
              Awwww....you are fortunate that she was lucid enough to say such beautiful things to you (and to have someone so special looking in on your marriage to a wonderful man that your grandmother loves!).

I hope you find peace with the situation, I know it's tough. Best wishes :)

#17 shellb

shellb
              • 533 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 05:46 AM

I am so sorry to hear that you are having to go through this. It's so hard to lose anyone, let alone a grandmother. They are truly special individuals. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

#18 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
                • 985 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 06:02 AM

My thoughts are with you at this time.

#19 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
                  • 2,183 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 06:12 AM

Kim, I'm so sorry you're going through this. I will keep her in my prayers.

#20 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 10,366 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 06:14 AM

Kim, I am really sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users