Photo

ROR Caprice Package

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 steph_held03

steph_held03
  • 44 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 09:56 AM

I would also love to see some pictures of what the Caprise package offers. We recently upgraded from the Royal to the caprise because we have so many people going now, 60+ and counting. But looking into it further I still have to pay extra for the flowers I want since they are not included in the package and I will still have to pay extra for the cake and champagne. I don't understand why they only have that little of cake and cahmpagne offered with such a big package that has chairs for 80 people.

#12 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 10:02 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by steph_held03
      I would also love to see some pictures of what the Caprise package offers. We recently upgraded from the Royal to the caprise because we have so many people going now, 60+ and counting. But looking into it further I still have to pay extra for the flowers I want since they are not included in the package and I will still have to pay extra for the cake and champagne. I don't understand why they only have that little of cake and cahmpagne offered with such a big package that has chairs for 80 people.

I have 85 guests coming and I am going with the Free Package. It seems to me that the higher level packages don't offer very much for the price. I am just adding on the flowers, cake, etc to the free package.

#13 steph_held03

steph_held03
      • 44 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 11:08 AM

I was actually just on the RUI website and it says that the free package isn't available for the Clubhotel Negril and the Classic package is only available for 10 rooms or less so it looks like I'm stuck with either the Royal or Caprice package.

#14 Loreal30

Loreal30
        • 234 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:34 PM

I am also thinking about going with the free package and just adding what I want. I'm very confused about the DJ/renting out the disco/ reception etc... so much to think about.

#15 Loryn1185

Loryn1185
          • 10 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 08:40 AM

I have the caprice package because we have 33 people attending so it made sense for the amount of people going. I decided to rent the disco for two hours after the dinner because the beach reception seemed so pricy. Getting married in July so we will see how it all plays out :) I'm relaxed about it and whatever it is it is- we will have a great time!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users