Sign in to follow this  
MsSunshine

Need recs for family resorts in Caribbean

Hello all, I am in my early stage of planning but I need your help. I was wondering if you know of any family friendly resorts in Cancun/Riviera Maya, Jamaica, Dominican Republic). There will be 3 young children under the age of 7 attending the wedding along with their parents and looking for something that is AI and inexpensive for my guests. Most of my guests are in their 30s to the high 40s so a little bit of night life and relaxing is what I'm also looking for. This will be a small affair....probably under 20 guests. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thank you

I am going to the RIU Ocho Rios. I chose this resort because it allows kids (as opposed to Sandals). Another option would be a Beaches resort. Carly is going to Beaches Boscobel and I'm pretty sure they have a water slide and other kid stuff.

I've been to some of the Iberostar resorts in the Mayan Riviera and they were pretty kid friendly.

I picked the Grand Oasis in Cancun. I have stayed there before, the property is beautiful and is very affordable for you and allof your guests!