Photo

Las Caletas - Site Review March 2008

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#31 Duchess

Duchess
  • 358 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 11:57 AM

I was going to do a site review and post pics, but Julia your pics are so much better, and your site review echo's mine exactly. I think I will just link to your thread!!!

It really was amazing. I am in love with the place. And I love that this can be a place that we can come back to for a beach day just the two of us to reminisce down the road. THose of you who are doing this site unseen, don't worry. This place has it together, and is stunning. It will amaze you on your wedding day!

#32 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 12:11 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Duchess
      It really was amazing. I am in love with the place. And I love that this can be a place that we can come back to for a beach day just the two of us to reminisce down the road.
      I am already picturing taking our family there, to the beach on the day trip or something, and being able to say "This is where mommy and daddy got married!" How cool is that?! (and yes, I am a dork!)

#33 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,680 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
      • LocationUtah

Posted 03 April 2008 - 12:17 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by AnnR
      I am already picturing taking our family there, to the beach on the day trip or something, and being able to say "This is where mommy and daddy got married!" How cool is that?! (and yes, I am a dork!)
      Awwwe Ann I'm the same way!! I can't wait to take our family back to PV and we would definitely be going to LC. I secretly wish i got married there instead of the Riu. That place seriously is magical, I just can't describe what an amazing time we had there that night. A high light of our wedding week for sure!

#34 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 12:19 PM

You can take your kiddies to Riu too ... just maybe don't stay in the honeymoon suite, that would be creepy! lol

#35 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 12:20 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Raeka
          Awwwe Ann I'm the same way!! I can't wait to take our family back to PV and we would definitely be going to LC. I secretly wish i got married there instead of the Riu. That place seriously is magical, I just can't describe what an amazing time we had there that night. A high light of our wedding week for sure!
          Oh, and I've never been on the day or night tour (Rythems of the Night), just there for the wedding. So that will be fun in itself!

#36 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,680 posts
          • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
          • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
          • LocationUtah

Posted 03 April 2008 - 12:31 PM

You have to go Ann! We had such a romantic night there and we explored all the paths and I saw firefly's!

#37 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 12:37 PM

I think I remember you talking about those fireflies! lol Oh, we DEFINITELY plan on going. We can't go for our 1 year anniversary, but maybe 2 years. Or 1 and a half? lol

#38 Duchess

Duchess
            • 358 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 12:58 PM

Ann-

You are not a dork at all! Especially since you have a baby on the way, of course you are thinking about family things. It's got to be innate for women to do that!

Anyway, the day tour would be great for all ages, and you can get great pics of your little tot there. How cute would that be?

#39 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 01:01 PM

I've already told Kelley that she's going to babysit while Paul and I sip fun drinks by the water. I didn't even get to drink last time (the only time!) I was at LC ... so sad!

#40 Duchess

Duchess
                • 358 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 01:02 PM

Be careful, the drinks are strong there! At least on the boat ride!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users