Sign in to follow this  
teacherbride

Some direction? Which style is best?

I think #2 fits your body really well it shows off your beautiful figure, #1 is really unique and looks really comfortable, and #3 you look very young and angelic. I am of no help to you, sorry but you are a pretty girl who looks great in everything. Did you get a excited feeling in one over another? That usually decides the direction you will go in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
I think #2 fits your body really well it shows off your beautiful figure, #1 is really unique and looks really comfortable, and #3 you look very young and angelic. I am of no help to you, sorry but you are a pretty girl who looks great in everything. Did you get a excited feeling in one over another? That usually decides the direction you will go in.
I keep thinking I'm feeling that "special feeling" but then I try another dress and they're all so beautiful. I'm putting off making any decision till I get to David's Bridal (4 hours from my house). I want to check there only because their prices and selection seem so great. If I don't buy one there I'll be coming back for either number 1 or 2, I think...