• VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 12 May 2008 - 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody
Thank you Morgan. I have offered advise/service and received very good feedback on my assistance. I wonder how much involvement exactly one needs to be considered an appropriate vendor?
Thank you.
Cody
Cody, you only have 6 posts that is not nearly enough to be considered an active member
below is exactly what it says as the description of this forum, keep participating and after a month of active participation you can e-mail/pm Tammy Host and she will let you know when you can post in this area about your business.
Quote:
Vendor Marketplace Vendors: This is the place for more active members to advertise yourself. You MUST be an ACTIVE member in good standing with the forum to even be considered. You must PM the Host to get approval before you post here. Do not PM me if you have been a member for less than a month as I will not respond .

Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#12 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 01:01 PM

Christine is right. And not only that, even the most active members still may not get approved. We don't want this forum to be overrun with vendor advertising so we do keep it to a minimum at any given time.

#13 leahmariess

leahmariess
    • 27 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 08:07 AM

ahhhh, must add it to my blog, thank you!
      blog

website

my knot wedding bioboudoir website, new blog and website coming soon!

#14 Wedding Dj In Cancun

Wedding Dj In Cancun
      • Vendor
      • 92 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 05:53 PM

Hi i just wondering if you please let me put my dj info in the vendors market
        Kind Regards

#15 joyofweddings

joyofweddings
        • 2 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 04:57 PM

I am interested in becoming a vendor, but I find the process very complex and I am about to give up! Tammy, if you're out there please PM me.

#16 crazyldy

crazyldy
          • 174 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 10:03 PM

Sounds fair now if I could find the vendors page

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users