• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#21 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 09:55 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BillysBride
    I use Bare Escentuals now, and I do really like it. When I first put it on, the color seemed a bit off...but as it sets, about 10 minutes later it looks really natural. I especially love that it looks natural in any light. Even outdoors! Its probably what I'll wear for the wedding, but I always want to be sure I'm using the best for whatever the situation!
    I have tried bare essentials but the color always looked off, I never tried letting it a set for a few minutes. I might try it again now b/c my sis and aunt swear by it.
    See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#22 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
    • 382 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 11:11 AM

Court, did you go to the MAC counter? Do you still need me to do a play by play for the makeup

#23 LadyP

LadyP
      • 3,156 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 11:13 AM

ok I am a SWEATER thanx to my son. Damn those hormones. What can I do? I love MAC but it will have run down my face if it is humid/

#24 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
        • 382 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 11:28 AM

Yes, I am a sweater also... It is so disgusting. Unfortunately, I have not found anything besides using some poweder. I also use their hydrating mist spray and that kind of helps when you put that on before you apply your makeup. My firend uses something from MAC that helps take the shine away from your face, let me call her today and find out and I will let you know.

#25 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
          • 1,260 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 12:39 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by ButlerGirl08
            Court, did you go to the MAC counter? Do you still need me to do a play by play for the makeup
            I'm going at 2pm today, so I'll let ya know tonight how confident I feel.

#26 LadyP

LadyP
            • 3,156 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 12:50 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by ButlerGirl08
              Yes, I am a sweater also... It is so disgusting. Unfortunately, I have not found anything besides using some poweder. I also use their hydrating mist spray and that kind of helps when you put that on before you apply your makeup. My firend uses something from MAC that helps take the shine away from your face, let me call her today and find out and I will let you know.
              I am not girly what is hydrating mist spray and what is it for

#27 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
              • 1,260 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 11:21 PM

MAC makeover:
                Click the image to open in full size.indoor lighting Click the image to open in full size.outdoor lighting

Its not exactly what I'm going for, but I figured out what products I needed and one of my BMs was with me, taking notes so she can replicate it in Jamaica, and she surprised me by buying all the products that the MAC girl used!

#28 Angel

Angel
                • 2,635 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 11:39 PM

I have the same problem. I use MAC and towards the end of the day my face is shiny. Has anybody used anything that has worked?

#29 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
                  • 382 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 02:20 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LadyP
                    I am not girly what is hydrating mist spray and what is it for
                    The hyrdrating mist is kind of like a thirst quencher for your face. It doesn't leave it feeling dry or oily. It's like if you misted some water on to your face, it makes it feel clean. Give me a sec and I will post a pic of it when I get home... It comes in a clear container and its a green liquid.

#30 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
                    • 382 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 02:25 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by twelve_piece
                      MAC makeover:
                      Click the image to open in full size.indoor lighting Click the image to open in full size.outdoor lighting

Its not exactly what I'm going for, but I figured out what products I needed and one of my BMs was with me, taking notes so she can replicate it in Jamaica, and she surprised me by buying all the products that the MAC girl used!
                      Court, I think it looks so natural and effortless. What products did you use? Are you wearing lashes? If not, I think that would really set it off...if you are, you should get longer ones.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users