Salad Dressing Questions??
Posted 01 April 2008 - 01:04 AM
Posted 01 April 2008 - 02:06 AM
I look of low cal w/ great flavor. I love ginger-soy dressing (the kind you get at Benihana).
Packaging, I don't care too much. Simple is best.
I'm a cheap-o so no more that $4.
Planning Pics! PV and Wedding ReviewPro Pics (1); Pro Pics (2) By Nataly Lemus Photography and Rodolfo Arpia Photography Teaser Pro Pics from Nataly Lemus PhotogaphyTeaser Pro Pics from Rodolfo Arpia Photography
Posted 01 April 2008 - 05:04 AM
- See above for Vinegar question... Balsamic, there's just something about the flavor
- What do you look for in a salad dressing? Not too oily, low in fat and calories
- How important is packaging? Important, but simple is best IMO
- How much do you usually pay for a gourmet type salad dressing? $3.50-$4.00
- anything else you can think of? nothing at the moment
Posted 01 April 2008 - 07:45 AM
2. What do you look for in a salad dressing? I want something familiar but unique - I love vinegrettes made with sesame oils or somthing to add a hint of difference. Also - dressings that are "overengineered" (or appear to have too much going on in the name) tend to put me off
3. How important is packaging?Let's be honest - if I don't see it; I won't buy it. But once I've tried it and love it, you could put it in an old, beat up sports bottle and I wouldn't care.
4. How much do you usually pay for a gourmet type salad dressing?Anywhere from $4-$7, but I'm in Manhattan where everything is 30% more expensive
5. anything else you can think of? Low fat/low carb is good if you can manage it without wrecking the taste.
Happily married since 2008
Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more
Posted 01 April 2008 - 08:09 AM
Good luck with your new venture. I love a good salad dressing - for some reason I'm always tempted to try a new one but always end up going back to balsamic.
2. What do you look for in a salad dressing? I don't want it to be to oily, light it's better. Also I do like a little bit of texture sometimes - like pepper.
3. How important is packaging? Very important, I like designs that stand out from the rest. I'm most attracted to the simple but unique labels.
4. How much do you usually pay for a gourmet type salad dressing? I would say from $4.00 - $8.00 a bottle.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users