Photo

Dates Requested at ROR

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 christenew

christenew
  • 325 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 06:41 AM

Probably because I picked the 3pm spot. Ooops :)

#32 chicklet

chicklet
    • 718 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 04:39 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by christenew
      Probably because I picked the 3pm spot. Ooops :)
      hmmm..i wonder if someone has the 4:00 spot Someone must have as it wasn't available either. How many weddings a day do they do?? We may be sharing our day with a few others..

#33 Bride010101

Bride010101
      • 1,547 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 04:50 PM

I beleive they do 3 max a day. When I asked they said they keep it so there is at least a full hour between weddings. So since Christene picked the 3:00 - 4:00 slot... the 2:00-3:00 and 4:00-5:00 are out. The soonest could be the 1:00-2:00.

#34 chicklet

chicklet
        • 718 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 07:17 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by BeckyN
          I beleive they do 3 max a day. When I asked they said they keep it so there is at least a full hour between weddings. So since Christene picked the 3:00 - 4:00 slot... the 2:00-3:00 and 4:00-5:00 are out. The soonest could be the 1:00-2:00.
          Oh I see ..maybe to change the decorations and everything. How do you u know soo much becky?

#35 Bride010101

Bride010101
          • 1,547 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 09:33 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by chicklet
            Oh I see ..maybe to change the decorations and everything.
            Yep that would be my guess. Chandyln seems to be in charge of everything- from getting the bride from her room/lobby...and I would imagein would oversee decoratoins. I can only imagine how busy she must be and probably needs the hour break to reset things for the next wedding.

Quote:
            Originally Posted by chicklet
            How do you u know soo much becky?
            I ask a lot of questions! Hehe... there are tons of wonderful ROR brides who answered my questions since I joined. Plus I had some issues when I tried to reserve my date/time so both my TA and myself were in direct contact with a couple of the people at the RIU wedding headquarters. Now I'm happy to pass along any info I can : )

#36 chicklet

chicklet
            • 718 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 12:24 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by BeckyN
              Yep that would be my guess. Chandyln seems to be in charge of everything- from getting the bride from her room/lobby...and I would imagein would oversee decoratoins. I can only imagine how busy she must be and probably needs the hour break to reset things for the next wedding.

I ask a lot of questions! Hehe... there are tons of wonderful ROR brides who answered my questions since I joined. Plus I had some issues when I tried to reserve my date/time so both my TA and myself were in direct contact with a couple of the people at the RIU wedding headquarters. Now I'm happy to pass along any info I can : )
              Well I have to say, you will be the most educated bride there is at the Riu..*lol*. There will be no worries on your wedding day. If you're back before I leave, you can let me know what to expect (if you don't mind).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users