leaving for RM (Iberostar) Thursday

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 Tracy

• 281 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 07:25 PM

Hi, i am getting married at the Del Mar in December 2008. I'd love to do a group event with my guests the day prior and was thinking of a snorkel trip.
    Has anyone done anything like this. We would like to stay around $40/person, as there are about $40 people. Would enjoy hearing other activities besides this, if anyone has other ideas that have worked well.

#32 piscesgirl

• 14 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 09:10 PM

I think with the boat excursion, you can do a sail/snorkel trip or a dinner/dancing type trip. I am thinking about doing this too.

I saw on another thread a couple people mentioned the Coba Ruins is a nice (and reasonable) tour, if your guests might like to see some of the ruins.

On a slightly divergent topic.... for those of you who have been to the IB Lindo, what building number did you stay in and do you have any recommendations? Do you know if it was relatively easy to get your guests booked in the same area (and if so, how did you do it - through your travel agent or when you arrived)? Thanks so much!!!!
      Willow reading an e-mail....

#33 jlj1176

• 100 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 04:35 PM

I am getting married at the Del Mar in June of 2009. I am going to have the reception at the Tropical Restaurant. Did you get a chance to check that out?

Also, did you take a look at the beach wedding site and the gazebo? I am still undecided as to which site to hold the ceremony. Any information that you can give me is much appreciated!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users