Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,047 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
  • LocationToronto

Posted 31 March 2008 - 11:24 PM

Thanks :) her stuff is super cute! Actually, its funny because right after I wrote on here one of my best friends recommended a different photographer. She does alot of editorial work for Maxim etc... and her photos are awesome! So I changed my mind...lol! She's a bit more expensive but I think the quality of her work is great. We're going to do a whole day of shooting, and then we'll pick 20 photos that stand out the most for her to retouch in her studio.

#12 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
  • 684 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 11:27 PM

now that sounds good! does she have referrals for los angeles!?

#13 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,047 posts
    • LocationToronto

Posted 01 April 2008 - 12:31 AM

I will ask for sure...she might! If not, maybe you can come out to Vancouver...do like a girl's weekend and don't tell your FI. It would be the perfect excuse. I posted her info on this thread: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t18392

if you have facebook she has a whole group with pics she's taken. They're really cool! Really sexy but still artistic and tasteful (at least I think so..lol)

#14 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
    • 684 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 12:37 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Adinu
      I will ask for sure...she might! If not, maybe you can come out to Vancouver...do like a girl's weekend and don't tell your FI. It would be the perfect excuse. I posted her info on this thread: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t18392

if you have facebook she has a whole group with pics she's taken. They're really cool! Really sexy but still artistic and tasteful (at least I think so..lol)
      Actually my BF grew up in canada and her parents have a house in vancouver...I might just need a reason to go visit:)
      I'm so excited for you!!!! can't wait to see the end result!

#15 JennyK

JennyK
      • 3,502 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:27 AM

So cute! I might just have to order from them!!

#16 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,047 posts
        • LocationToronto

Posted 01 April 2008 - 11:58 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by sunnydaes
        Actually my BF grew up in canada and her parents have a house in vancouver...I might just need a reason to go visit:)
        I'm so excited for you!!!! can't wait to see the end result!
        Actually if you do want to come visit and your friend can't accomodate, our condo building has suites for rent for $60/night...super cheap compared to most hotels etc... in Vancouver. The photographer lives pretty close by too, and mostly does shoots in this area. Just let me know :)

#17 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 03:43 PM

So I happened upon another idea for things in a BD shoot - a cute little pillow. The one I saw was a beautiful green silk pillow that had ruffles.

#18 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,047 posts
          • LocationToronto

Posted 01 April 2008 - 03:51 PM

wooo that would be cute!!! good idea!

#19 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
          • 684 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 12:54 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Ana
            Actually if you do want to come visit and your friend can't accomodate, our condo building has suites for rent for $60/night...super cheap compared to most hotels etc... in Vancouver. The photographer lives pretty close by too, and mostly does shoots in this area. Just let me know :)
            THANK YOU! thats so nice. I have been looking on the internet and i can't find anything i like. I'm thinking of calling our photographer and asking him if he has any recommendations, but he is FI's friend and i don't know if its too close for comfort. I might end up in canada for my BD shoot!

#20 Jessica

Jessica
            • VIP Member
            • 11,939 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 01:14 AM

i LOVE Agent Provocateur.

I'm such a lingerie freak. I love lingerie and panties and bras and all that sexy stuff. Besides AP, VS and Frederick's I also order from:

Trashy.com - Lingerie - panties - hosiery - swimsuit models - sexy lingerie - Welcome to Trashy Lingerie !

Sexy Lingerie - Valentine's Day Lingerie, Sheer Lingerie, Sexy Lace Lingerie, Sexy Retro Lingerie, Vintage Lingerie, Flirty Lingerie, Trashy Lingerie, Sexy Corsets, Bustiers, Stockings, Teddies, babydolls, Garter Belts, Bachelorette Party Lingerie, a

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users