Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,047 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
  • LocationToronto

Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:32 PM

Seeing all the threads about BD books and photography inspired me to post this. I'm not sure whether there is a thread about this already but I didn't see one. I thought we could all post links etc... for cute and sexy wear for the BD shoot and the honeymoon. Here is one that I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! They have a store here in Vancouver and its the most fun walking in there. The whole atmosphere of the store is sexy and flirty as are their outfits. There is something for everyone

Lingerie by Agent Provocateur | Classic to exotic lingerie | Always erotic

#2 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:45 PM

I got most of my stuff at Vickies and Fredericks, but I got my wedding night attire at nordies, it was Vera Wang (I figured I couldn't afford a designer wedding dress so I might as well have something designer for the wedding day)
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#3 Saraha

Saraha
  • 2,597 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:54 PM

CUTE CUTE... I actually got some at target and VS.

#4 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:55 PM

Great thread. I've been struggling with this myself. I wanted to get just one or two pieces, knowing that my FI likes me in just a wife-beater and boyshorts, it's hard! I am going to go shopping ot try on some things hopefully this week.

#5 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,047 posts
      • LocationToronto

Posted 31 March 2008 - 02:08 PM

I wish we had Target and VS in Canada! boo! at least with VS I can order online. I never thought to check Frederick's too...thanks! :)

#6 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
      • 684 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 02:13 PM

Agent Provocateur is really the best! yet very pricey, but you get what you pay for. We have one in Los Angeles on Melrose. I'm not a huge VS fan as i have no boobs and they don't make very many things for small breasted women. Clair pettibone has some pretty things as well...more for your wedding night.
        Did you find BD photographer close to you?

#7 angitalia23

angitalia23
        • 1,029 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 02:15 PM

Their stuff looks great...Im on a mission this week to find some cute things for mine!
          Anthony & Angela
          19 June 2008

#8 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,047 posts
          • LocationToronto

Posted 31 March 2008 - 02:27 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by sunnydaes
          Agent Provocateur is really the best! yet very pricey, but you get what you pay for. We have one in Los Angeles on Melrose. I'm not a huge VS fan as i have no boobs and they don't make very many things for small breasted women. Clair pettibone has some pretty things as well...more for your wedding night.
          Did you find BD photographer close to you?
          I'll check Clair Pettibone out too thanks :) And yes I did find a BD photographer! wohoo! I'm sooo excited! I made the appointment for July 27th....so I have time to get in shape..lol! I'm sending her the signed contract and the deposit today..so that's another thing scratched off the list. In the process I also decided on a photographer to do our engagement pics :) here are their links:

BD photographer: Cora's Photography

E-session: Tickle My Heart

The BD photographer has an amazing deal too $250 for the 1-2 hr session, all the negatives on CD + the book! Now all I have to do is work my butt off (literally) and get into shape!

Are you doing this too?

#9 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
          • 684 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 11:14 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Adinu
            I'll check Clair Pettibone out too thanks :) And yes I did find a BD photographer! wohoo! I'm sooo excited! I made the appointment for July 27th....so I have time to get in shape..lol! I'm sending her the signed contract and the deposit today..so that's another thing scratched off the list. In the process I also decided on a photographer to do our engagement pics :) here are their links:

BD photographer: Cora's Photography

E-session: Tickle My Heart

The BD photographer has an amazing deal too $250 for the 1-2 hr session, all the negatives on CD + the book! Now all I have to do is work my butt off (literally) and get into shape!

Are you doing this too?
            I want to, but i haven't looked into anything yet. The more I see the more I want to, but I think i will need to get nice and liquored up before doing so...actually before i sign a contract as well! It sounds like you got a great deal. July 27th is the day after my birtday- ugh 29 this year. booooooo

#10 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
            • 684 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 11:17 PM

here is clair pettiobone, i acutally almost got my wedding dress from her collection but it felt too lingerish.
              Also like i said its more for the wedding night. a little more "pretty" than sexy.

Claire Pettibone - Lingerie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users