Jump to content

Photo

What’s the best comment you received on your RSVP cards?


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 RyanAmanda

RyanAmanda
  • Jr. Member
  • 235 posts

    Posted 31 March 2008 - 12:52 PM

    FH and I are invited to a LOT of weddings this summer and I’m running out of things to say on RSVP cards – all I can think of is the standard, Congratulations, we’re so happy for you, yadda, yadda.

    So I’m wondering, what’s the best comment one of your guests wrote to you on your RSVP cards?

    #2 Saraha

    Saraha
    • Sr. Member
    • 2,597 posts

      Posted 31 March 2008 - 12:55 PM

      For my rsvp card the "no" Part says
      No-Sorry I sunburn easily. Then someone added after that "In the Nude"
      Thought it was funny!

      #3 ACDCDCAC

      ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

      Posted 31 March 2008 - 12:58 PM

      I'm confused, you mean if you do postcard reply cards and they fill in the left side on the back, like when you fill out a real postcard? Or like Sarah said, where they just jot something off to the side??

      #4 rodent

      rodent

        VIP Member

      • VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

        Posted 31 March 2008 - 12:59 PM

        I think it's just jotting something on the side.

        #5 Yari

        Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

          Posted 31 March 2008 - 12:59 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Saraha
          For my rsvp card the "no" Part says
          No-Sorry I sunburn easily. Then someone added after that "In the Nude"
          Thought it was funny!
          LOL, too funny!

          #6 jamisoncollette

          jamisoncollette
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,257 posts

            Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:12 PM

            For a no, one person wrote about wanting to see the pics and how amazing they would be. A few others have filled the backs of the cards with drawings, song lyrics (Escape-The Pina Colada Song is popular), and even hieroglyphics!

            #7 rodent

            rodent

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

              Posted 31 March 2008 - 01:14 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by jamisoncollette
              For a no, one person wrote about wanting to see the pics and how amazing they would be. A few others have filled the backs of the cards with drawings, song lyrics (Escape-The Pina Colada Song is popular), and even hieroglyphics!
              that is great. I'll have to start getting more creative with those reply cards.

              #8 RyanAmanda

              RyanAmanda
              • Jr. Member
              • 235 posts

                Posted 31 March 2008 - 05:22 PM

                Sorry, I just meant for regular non-DW weddings. When we get an invite in the mail, I fill out the yes/no part and our names but I always feel like I should write a little comment on the back of the card. So I was just wondering what cute comments you've gotten.

                #9 starchild

                starchild

                  Moderator

                • Moderators
                • 26,161 posts

                  Posted 31 March 2008 - 07:57 PM

                  This was funny so I have to share...

                  This is how our cards were worded. The red is what a guy friend of ours filled in:


                  M___??______________

                  ____1___Number to attend

                  Arriving in Puerto Vallarta on____a plane_______

                  Name of Hotel____the nude place________________

                  _____No______Regrets


                  Even without his name (he didn't know that the M was for Mr./Mrs. X) we knew it was him. He insisted on staying at a resort in PV with nude suntanning because he thought it would be cool. Nobody stayed there but him...haha

                  #10 Bride010101

                  Bride010101
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,547 posts

                    Posted 31 March 2008 - 11:22 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by starchild
                    This was funny so I have to share...

                    This is how our cards were worded. The red is what a guy friend of ours filled in:


                    M___??______________

                    ____1___Number to attend

                    Arriving in Puerto Vallarta on____a plane_______

                    Name of Hotel____the nude place________________

                    _____No______Regrets


                    Even without his name (he didn't know that the M was for Mr./Mrs. X) we knew it was him. He insisted on staying at a resort in PV with nude suntanning because he thought it would be cool. Nobody stayed there but him...haha

                    Haha that is awesome! People are funny :)




                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users