Photo

Boudoir Session in Chicago with Leigh Miller - Let's Do It!

• Please log in to reply
219 replies to this topic

#51 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 11:43 AM

lol Ann! I actually PUT some lingerie on the other night, just so I could ask what he liked after he got over the shock of seeing me in some- it's been a while, poor guy! I asked what did he find the sexiest? Something lacy, something sporty-sexy, or something "fantasy-ish". He said- "You know, I just like that Victoria's Secret stuff the best." So, that does it- off to Victoria's Secret for me!

#52 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 11:46 AM

Ok, Sarah, at least you OWN some! <blushing>

#53 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 11:48 AM

ROFL,, Sarah I can't remember the last time I put on lingerie for Cain.. Oh wait, I remember now it was back in August before his mother moved in.

Ann, I have a surf board, however is a huge 9 foot one.. :-)

#54 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 11:49 AM

Aww, poor Paul! Ann, go buy something to wear for Valentines Day- it will probably shock the socks right off of him! I used to wear that stuff all the time, but then gained a little weight and felt too self conscious. So, it's been a while and I think Jeff appreciated the effort! hehe

#55 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 11:52 AM

Ok, I do think I might have something in a drawer somewhere, but Paul's never seen me in it for sure. It's weird - I typically sleep naked (TMI? lol) but I feel silly wearing that stuff.

So Sarah - when he says "VS stuff" does that help, I just think they even have so many options how do you know what to pick? I guess you obviously have a better idea of what your man likes when it comes to that stuff! I am scolding myself right now ... so bad.

#56 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 11:58 AM

Ok, Ok, you win- you sleep naked! I just get too cold to...lol

It does help that he says VS stuff, because the other options I gave him kinda ruled out the sporty stuff, the really naughty stuff, hehe. I know he just loves a really lacy pair of underwear and bra, or some little nightgown thingy. He'd also go for the boyshorts and cami thing too. I looked around on VS website yesterday, but I'm going to have to break down and go to the store to try stuff on- gotta make sure I can cover up the parts I'm worried about!

#57 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 12:10 PM

The naked thing isn't for "fun" as much as it is I just hate getting tangled up in all those pjs!

I hear ya - I need to make a run to VS as well. I was thinking some boy shorts that say "future Mrs ... " on them or something - not sure if that would be too cheesy or not.

#58 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 12:14 PM

Ann boyshorts and a Tank would be perfect. It's sporty yet sexy.. Cain also loves me in stuff like that..

#59 Christine

Christine
                  • VIP Member
                  • 21,514 posts
                  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 17 January 2007 - 01:35 PM

Ann it would be better to have the boy shorts just say Mrs. ____ because these are hopefully pics he will have for a while and it would be weird in a few years to still have something that said future Mrs. ____ but that would be super cute. I am so jealous you girls get to do all this stuff.
                  Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#60 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 01:38 PM

Good point. I have a handful of links for customized clothes, but has anyone already done anything like this that can vouch for quality or sizing?

Dang, this is bad, I just hijacked my own thread!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users