Photo

Boudoir Session in Chicago with Leigh Miller - Let's Do It!

• Please log in to reply
219 replies to this topic

#21 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 11:47 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by leigh miller
    you know its funny cause i recently did one of these sessions and the client said the first thing her husband said when he open it was - wow, thats my wife!!! the second thing he said was - who took these
    i can totally see Paul saying that as well! i may just have to make something up to make him wonder ... just for a sec.!

#22 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 02:25 PM

For the ladies that are thinking of doing this, I am curious as to what you're planning on wearing. I need to hit the stores I - but I am wondering what you're all doing as well!

Or maybe this is better discussed over email - not sure. I'm curious though ...

#23 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 03:49 PM

I was wondering the same thing Ann, I think I'll hit Victoria's Secret and do some other shopping around. I'm not sure! Got any ideas?

#24 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 04:01 PM

well i know paul likes the "sporty" look so i might look for some cute sporty stuff -not sure. maybe a jersey or something? he's a Bears fan, and i am a vikings fan - so if i do this for him, which i am, i'd wear some bears gear or something - but good lord, will that be painful to do! also, he went to iowa -so maybe some hawkeye stuff? not sure.

i do want to do the sexy, lingerie stuff too - i just don't have much right now (so sad, i know!).

#25 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 04:01 PM

is it just you and I doing this, Sarah? where is everyone!?

#26 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 04:04 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by akh
              is it just you and I doing this, Sarah? where is everyone!?
              I know! I'm surprised- I sure thought we had some other people discussing this when we were first trying to decide what to do...oh well, I guess that's just less people that get to see my fat a$$ in lingerie! lol

#27 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 04:08 PM

lol - would you stop! i know what's going to happen, we're going to both get modeling careers out of this - i can just see it now! then the rest of the ladies can say ... "we knew them back when ... " hahahaha

#28 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,996 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 04:14 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by akh
                  lol - would you stop! i know what's going to happen, we're going to both get modeling careers out of this - i can just see it now! then the rest of the ladies can say ... "we knew them back when ... " hahahaha
                  roflmao! I know we're going to have so much fun Ann- even if it's just you and I, we'll have some champagne and just have a great time! Maybe I could model riding clothes or something like that. Hey- that's what I need to find, some sort of sexy riding (horseback riding for those of you with dirty minds) outfit. Or, maybe a naughty nurse outfit- lol. Ok, I'm going to stop because I'm getting carried away with naughtiness. My goal is CLASSY pictures, not skanky! hehe

#29 EDYTA

EDYTA
                  • 1,277 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 04:16 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by host
                    oh my gosh, this sounds so fun!! break out the champage!
                    Hey Tammy maybe Leigh can do pics of ur pregnant belly...YAY!!! we got a baby on the way

#30 EDYTA

EDYTA
                    • 1,277 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 04:19 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
                      roflmao! I know we're going to have so much fun Ann- even if it's just you and I, we'll have some champagne and just have a great time! Maybe I could model riding clothes or something like that. Hey- that's what I need to find, some sort of sexy riding (horseback riding for those of you with dirty minds) outfit. Or, maybe a naughty nurse outfit- lol. Ok, I'm going to stop because I'm getting carried away with naughtiness. My goal is CLASSY pictures, not skanky! hehe
                      I'm so jealous of u 2 sounds like it's gonna b a blast

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users