Photo

Boudoir Session in Chicago with Leigh Miller - Let's Do It!

• Please log in to reply
219 replies to this topic

#191 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 19 February 2007 - 08:51 PM

Carla, I love how you use the J to say haha...
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#192 leigh miller

leigh miller
  • 936 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 08:55 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cabo Wedding Coordinator
    Actually I do have a friend looking for a photographer, her wedding is on October 27th, so Ill send her your email and webpage address, I dont know if we can do the one & only but probably the ventanas, my friend is getting married on a beautiful house located in Cabo del Sol called vista ballena we could also have the pictures there! (ok we are already dreaming and dont even know when your comming) jajaja!!!

ohh a villa would be great! im working on a new site although my sad old one is still up. please send her to my blog too. its where i post my most recent work and of course there are april and nates wedding in riviera maya and sanny and olis wedding in cabo - pedregal on there. (sanny and olis wedding just got picked up by the knot and will be featured on their online DW site!)

and most importantly - yes im still open for that date!

#193 Cabo Wedding Coordinator

Cabo Wedding Coordinator
    • 231 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 08:55 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Soon to be Mrs. Hull
      Carla, its so nice to finally meet you!!! How are your wedding plans going?
      Well I´m just starting to figure out everything, it´s hard having to work and plan, its ironic but when it comes to your wedding sometimes you want to hire someone to do everything for you!! jajaja wedding coordinator looking for a wedding coordinator!! LOL! thanks for asking! I´ll try another way to make my picture smaller and be able to post it on my profile! Its nice to know who you´re talking too!

#194 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 09:30 PM

**Raising hand, jumping up and down, saying PICK ME PICK ME*** Sarah and Ann I would LOVE to see some more pics, if your willing to share..

#195 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 09:34 PM

I would love to see the b-pics too, if you guys are willing to share! I really want to do this, but I should probably be on the treadmill right now instead of on the computer!

Leigh, when is your wedding on the cape?

#196 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 February 2007 - 09:38 PM

Jill I was thinking the same thing.. I have 3 months until my wedding and I really need to finish toning up.. The only thing that is getting toned are my fingers from typing on this forum.. lol

#197 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
            • 1,430 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 04:23 PM

Yes I would love to see more pics as well!!!! Thanks girls!

#198 leigh miller

leigh miller
              • 936 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 04:27 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Natalie M
                Yes I would love to see more pics as well!!!! Thanks girls!
                natalie - i made the girls a ss to share. the cool thing about it is no one can steal the photos in that format. lenita and ann are a go ahead. havent heard from sarah yet but she probably worked all night last night so when she wakes up im sure she will be ok with it and one of us will post it here :)

(ps i also did a ss of ann es and will be posting it on my blog sometime tonight. dont tell her shhh! its a secret :))

#199 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 04:31 PM

Leigh I've been dying to see Ann's E pics, the ones you already posted are Awesome.... OMG I want to see more now..... I can't wait..

#200 Christine

Christine
                  • VIP Member
                  • 21,514 posts
                  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 20 February 2007 - 04:33 PM

Leigh what is an ss to share?
                  Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users