Photo

Boudoir Session in Chicago with Leigh Miller - Let's Do It!

• Please log in to reply
219 replies to this topic

#161 EDYTA

EDYTA
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 01:27 AM

O i didnt know that u girls had already taken ur pics...hope u will post some for us to see

#162 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 03:00 AM

we just did it today! not a perv at all, glenda - i totally want to see the other girls' pictures too!

#163 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
      • 1,430 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 04:31 PM

Girls, I'm soooo happy for you!! I wish I could have been there! Instead I had a meeting at the butt crack of dawn yesterday that was so pointless!!!! I can't wait to see your pics!

#164 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 04:37 PM

How fun!!! I bet your FH's will be sooo *happy* when they see those pics!

#165 andreslove

andreslove
          • 227 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 08:15 PM

Just wanted to jump in to say how much fun I had yesterday. I think everything worked out perfectly and I can't wait to see the outcome. For those of you still debating, I would definitely recommend it. It was, in a sense, liberating. I think having other girls there actually helped because we were able to use everyone's ideas, and shoes, clothes, etc. So much fun!

#166 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
            • VIP Member
            • 11,403 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 10:02 PM

Oh you girls, I am so glad you had such a fun time! I'm jealous!! And, yes, I'm a perv too cuz I can't wait to see!

#167 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 11:09 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by andreslove
                Just wanted to jump in to say how much fun I had yesterday. I think everything worked out perfectly and I can't wait to see the outcome. For those of you still debating, I would definitely recommend it. It was, in a sense, liberating. I think having other girls there actually helped because we were able to use everyone's ideas, and shoes, clothes, etc. So much fun!
                I totally agree, Lenita, especially about it the other girls being there making it easier and more fun. Mainly because I wore Lenita's shoes, Tina's boots, Leigh's underwear and see through shirt, and who knows what else!? And anything Tina did made me say .. "I want to do that too!" But seeing other girls looking so great that are just as shy as me scaling a brick wall and posing naked in front of a window made me think ... "If she can do it, I can do it too!"

Trust me, if you're thinking about it, do it! Let me (or more likely Leigh) know if you need help finding a photographer. It was a blast!

#168 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,996 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 04:56 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by akh
                  I totally agree, Lenita, especially about it the other girls being there making it easier and more fun. Mainly because I wore Lenita's shoes, Tina's boots, Leigh's underwear and see through shirt, and who knows what else!? And anything Tina did made me say .. "I want to do that too!" But seeing other girls looking so great that are just as shy as me scaling a brick wall and posing naked in front of a window made me think ... "If she can do it, I can do it too!"

Trust me, if you're thinking about it, do it! Let me (or more likely Leigh) know if you need help finding a photographer. It was a blast!
                  You girls are both right- it was sooo liberating. i was so scared and intimidated at first, but I think we fed off eachothers (and especially Tina's!) energy. I had so much fun! Thanks so much Ann & Lenita for sharing this experience with me- it was a blast!

#169 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 12:41 PM

if you would have told me i'd have fun being 90% naked in front of 4-6 women I had never met, I'd think you were crazy! But I did.

When I came home w/the fake eyelashes - Paul freaked out! He's like, I can't talk to you with those things on! Hopefully he doesn't notice them in the pics! And he asked why I had my suitcase with me - I was like, "I had to hide something, stop asking questions." But there was no way I could explain the pillows I had with me, so I left them in the trunk of the car (we're sharing one right now). I knew we'd need to open the trunk that next day. So when he was in the shower I ran to the garage (which is down the block, of course) and got the pillows. He never was the wiser! Ahhh the things we do ...

#170 andreslove

andreslove
                    • 227 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 03:57 PM

Ann, you are so funny! Yeah, I had to hurry home to wash off all of that make-up off my face (including the fake lashes). Andre doesn't like alot of make-up, let along fake eye lashes. I was struggling to get those off and apparently left a little eye liner on. He was like, "what's on your face?". I'm like, I was just trying something new so he tells me I don't need make-up. I think he'll like it in the pictures though....or at least he better like it after all the trouble I went through trying to cover everything up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users