Photo

Boudoir Session in Chicago with Leigh Miller - Let's Do It!

• Please log in to reply
219 replies to this topic

#121 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 03:23 PM

very good point - this is for us too!

a lot of the stuff i've thought about bringing (sexy dresses, etc.) is in storage. it's a long story, but i thought i had sold my condo, and Paul and I had found a house in MN - so I moved everything into storage (into a POD!) - thinking that we'd be moving in a month or so. well, that was August. my sale fell through, so we walked away from the MN house, and my stuff is still in storage! i've been wearing all of paul's winter gear. how awful.

anyway - so i may be a tad limited in what i have - but i will bring it! and of course, go shopping!

#122 andreslove

andreslove
    • 227 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 07:18 PM

I still don't know what I'm bringing either. Ann, I'm not a makeup person either. I'm planning on getting my hair and make-up done before I get there. I wouldn't trust myself to do it at home. I only wear lipgloss. Looks like I will need to take the entire day off.

#123 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 07:24 PM

I wonder who the remaining mysterious boudoir gal is ... are is she good at hair and makeup? Hmmmm?

#124 jthrasher

jthrasher
        • Banned
        • 486 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 07:28 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by akh
          I wonder who the remaining mysterious boudoir gal is ... are is she good at hair and makeup? Hmmmm?
          maybe she isn't really a she but a he

maybe there will be a boudoir male joining the group?

#125 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 08:40 PM

can you do makeup?

#126 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 08:49 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jthrasherphoto.com
              maybe she isn't really a she but a he

maybe there will be a boudoir male joining the group?

omg I would DIE!

#127 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 12:05 AM

yea, unless these boudoir shots can be done while wearing flannel PJs, that ain't happenin'!

#128 leigh miller

leigh miller
                • 936 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 04:45 AM

hey ladies - ive sent you all another email. unfortunately i had a death in my family and im leaving friday the 26th for most of the week prior to my chicago trip. i will be checking my email as much as i can. please call me if you have any questions. in the email i sent a pic of the studio :) and the address. i will email everyone again on the 1st when im back. or maybe earlier. i probably will be looking for something to do while im there. i dont know how to do nothing! take care and talk to you soon - leigh

#129 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 05:52 PM

Just checking in! I actually went to VS with Paul this past weekend, and had him pick out a little something for me to wear. He really likes the simple, classic stuff - no prints (neither of us really like animal prints), lace, fluff, etc. Is anyone bringing a white t-shirt or anything for that whole athletic or wet t-shirt look?

I definitely don't have any sexy boots or anything to wear, all my sexy shoes are in storage, but I will see what I can come up with.

I am thinking of making an appt. to get my makeup done the morning of the shoot - I think you siad you're getting your hair done, Lenita. I haven't decided on hair - but I am stuck. I don't know yet what I will tell Paul about where I am going, but if I spend any time on my hair, he may wonder. Heck, he may just wonder when I shower in the morning! I am just afraid of someone else doing my hair - I don't want to look like a glamour shot girl!

#130 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 6,996 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 05:56 PM

Ann- let me know if you end up making a hair/makeup appt. I might be interested in doing that too. I'm still trying to debate whether or not to spend the night before or come down in the morning. Also having a little freak out about the fact that I still haven't been able to get Thursday night off yet- still trying to find someone to cover- yikes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users