Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

Boudoir Session in Chicago with Leigh Miller - Let's Do It!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leigh miller View Post
you know its funny cause i recently did one of these sessions and the client said the first thing her husband said when he open it was - wow, thats my wife!!! the second thing he said was - who took thesehuh.gif
i can totally see Paul saying that as well! i may just have to make something up to make him wonder ... just for a sec.!

For the ladies that are thinking of doing this, I am curious as to what you're planning on wearing. I need to hit the stores I - but I am wondering what you're all doing as well!

Or maybe this is better discussed over email - not sure. I'm curious though ...

I was wondering the same thing Ann, I think I'll hit Victoria's Secret and do some other shopping around. I'm not sure! Got any ideas?

well i know paul likes the "sporty" look so i might look for some cute sporty stuff -not sure. maybe a jersey or something? he's a Bears fan, and i am a vikings fan - so if i do this for him, which i am, i'd wear some bears gear or something - but good lord, will that be painful to do! also, he went to iowa -so maybe some hawkeye stuff? not sure.

i do want to do the sexy, lingerie stuff too - i just don't have much right now (so sad, i know!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by akh View Post
is it just you and I doing this, Sarah? where is everyone!?
I know! I'm surprised- I sure thought we had some other people discussing this when we were first trying to decide what to do...oh well, I guess that's just less people that get to see my fat a$$ in lingerie! lol

lol - would you stop! i know what's going to happen, we're going to both get modeling careers out of this - i can just see it now! then the rest of the ladies can say ... "we knew them back when ... " hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by akh View Post
lol - would you stop! i know what's going to happen, we're going to both get modeling careers out of this - i can just see it now! then the rest of the ladies can say ... "we knew them back when ... " hahahaha
roflmao! I know we're going to have so much fun Ann- even if it's just you and I, we'll have some champagne and just have a great time! Maybe I could model riding clothes or something like that. Hey- that's what I need to find, some sort of sexy riding (horseback riding for those of you with dirty minds) outfit. Or, maybe a naughty nurse outfit- lol. Ok, I'm going to stop because I'm getting carried away with naughtiness. My goal is CLASSY pictures, not skanky! hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by host View Post
oh my gosh, this sounds so fun!! break out the champage!
Hey Tammy maybe Leigh can do pics of ur pregnant belly...YAY!!! we got a baby on the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by AQHARIDER View Post
roflmao! I know we're going to have so much fun Ann- even if it's just you and I, we'll have some champagne and just have a great time! Maybe I could model riding clothes or something like that. Hey- that's what I need to find, some sort of sexy riding (horseback riding for those of you with dirty minds) outfit. Or, maybe a naughty nurse outfit- lol. Ok, I'm going to stop because I'm getting carried away with naughtiness. My goal is CLASSY pictures, not skanky! hehe
I'm so jealous of u 2 sounds like it's gonna b a blast