Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

Boudoir Session in Chicago with Leigh Miller - Let's Do It!

oh cool, so we should just contact the girls to view their slideshows? If I wind up doing the boudoir shoot with you I want to know what I am getting myself into ;o)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAMMYM View Post
STOP... Leigh,, shhh I won't tell anyone. why don't you let me have a sneak peek at her E pics.. :-)
tammy you are BAD!!! ok i have to go get some work done. hit the container store for boxes, go to ups, then i will post on the blog and let y'all know. but remember ann doesnt know. this is a surprise :) and death smile67.gif to anyone who tells her! (haha ive always wanted to use that smiley!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leigh miller View Post
(ps i also did a ss of ann es and will be posting it on my blog sometime tonight. dont tell her shhh! its a secret :))
I heard you!! YAY!!!! You have no idea how hard it's been not to pester you - I am so excited to see, and will probably be checking my email and your blog every minute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leigh miller View Post
slideshow!

the one i did from anns ES is differently than i usually do. i had a little fun with the "cold" theme. all the pics are kind of....well.....hmmm....how do i put this?.....blue!!!!
now I REALLY can't wait ... ok, no one bother Leigh so she can get her work done. shhhhhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by akh View Post
now I REALLY can't wait ... ok, no one bother Leigh so she can get her work done. shhhhhhhh

i cant hear you - lalalalalala!!! ok off to run my errands. really....this time.