Boudoir Session in Chicago with Leigh Miller - Let's Do It!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AQHARIDER View Post
Actually, Tammy, my best friend had sexy pictures taken while she was 8 months pregnant with their first baby. They are probably some of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen. There are some on display in their bedroom at their house, and the others are kept private because she went totally nude for some. But, they are truly breathtaking and a once in a lifetime opportunity. You should totally do it- you know, Leigh lives in Cali! lol

i've thought about having leigh take some maternity pics...we'll see how cow-ish i look....maybe this will motivate me to get back into shape faster to take some boudoir pics...i always wanted to but never had someone that i felt comfy with take them

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am sure you'd feel totally comfy with Leigh - she was a blast to work with and made us feel so comfortable that by the end of the day, we were asking for more nakedness! there are definitely some pics we won't be able to share, but there were some g-rated ones as well. i can't wait to see!

Wait and see how you feel as you get farther along. My friend said that she really didn't want to and her husband talked her into it. But now she's sooo happy that she did it. And seriously, the pictures are gorgeous. Some are very revealing, but yet very elegant.

Then you can get back in shape and do a boudoir session for Steve for your anniversary or something. There was another girl with us today, a photographer friend of Leigh's from a photography forum, and she had been married for 4 years and always wanted to do these pics. She was the most daring of all of us. In fact, all three of us BDW girls were borrowing her clothes and shoes because she had such sexy stuff- see post above about Ann and the boots! lol

right - i wore her boots, skirt, and what's the strappy thing that attaches to your stockings?, yea - that too. i mean, we were in a hallway w/only underwear on - and she just didn't care. oh, and half the stuff i wore was Leighs -not sure i wore my own stuff all day!

lol- the garter belt? Yup, although I didn't wear that I did enjoy her tall boots, and the sluttiest red heels I've ever seen! lol- went great with my naughty nurse outfit!

omg Ann, I don't know how I'll survive until I see the pics...Then I have to decide what to do with them. Do you know what you're going to get?

i have no idea - and i am not even 100% sure of my options. i think you talked to leigh a little about it - and i'll ask her too. i would like an album of some sort, and not sure i want to attempt to do it on my own. i may just see if leigh can make something for me. i think i'd like the professional touch!

i know both tina and lenita want their pics a.s.a.p., and you're date is next - so i'll just have to be patient! she said she'd have them pretty quick though - and i can't wait to see them! i am so critical of myself, and very much so w/pictures - so i hope they all turn out! i am sure they will - but i am nervous!

I did ask her about it, she said she'll email us with options and pricing. I just can't decide if I want to undertake the task of making a book again, or just pay her to do it. Did you see the album she had there? It was awesome. The problem is that I would want one like that and I think she said it was like $700 or something. Gulp. I know why they are that expensive though, because they are sooooo time consuming!

I'm just a wierdo and like to look at my pictures over and over, and play around with them, and edit them, and make things out of them. The only way I can do that is to buy the digital files. Although, i guess these pictures can't exactly become Christmas cards! I can see it now- the "I'll pick something up with my butt" pic on my parents refrigerator with "Happy Holidays" scribbled next to it...

I don't know- I'll wait and see how they come out and see what Leigh suggests. Seriously, Ann, don't worry about your pics. I saw enough really good ones of yours to know that you will have several to make a great book out of. Those window shots of yours were awesome!