Sign in to follow this  
Saraha

I Gotta Personal Question/Problem ~ Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraha View Post
Great idea Morgan.... I feel like putting a cow costume on because Im a heffer... but we will see what we can pull out of the ol closet!
lol if you're a heffer, then were all in BIIIIIG trouble (we've seen your BD photos wink.gif )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I wore my cute PJs around the house this evening. I did feel a lot sexier. Mike noticed too.

I think tomorrows challenge should be
Send your guy a spicy text or email
woo I can do that!! I wore my nice pj's with cherries on them today cheesy.gif my Mike didn't notice..he's watching the comedy network in his sweaty gym stuff (note* we've been back from the gym for an hour now)rant.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I wore my cute PJs around the house this evening. I did feel a lot sexier. Mike noticed too.

I think tomorrows challenge should be
Send your guy a spicy text or email
I didnt get home till late and am still in my scubs.... and stink, and feel gross!!! Im thinking I didnt do well in todays challenge... Im ready for tomorrow.... poor guy needs somethin. Whether its some lovin or virtual lovin LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adinu View Post
lol if you're a heffer, then were all in BIIIIIG trouble (we've seen your BD photos wink.gif )
Thank you, remember I said Kristie was a good photographer for a reason ;o) and I have gained like 5 lbs since then :o(

I have to say, I have asthma and I know that sometimes my meds have an affect on me. If you have any other types on meds you are on other than BC, this may be mixing with it or be part of the problem.

So I know this is probably TMI LOL...

But our problem is getting worse and worse. We havent had sex in two months.... nothing!!!

Alot of it has been my period I have had it like every other week and I was sick then he was sick and on and on.... But honestly there hasnt been much of an excuse.

Well we went out to dinner the other night and were talking about it and he said. "whenever I try your never intrested in me, so I just dont try anymore"

We drove home separately and I had a breakdown and feel horrible!!!

Ughhhh seriously this sucks!

Does drinking help your want? Maybe throw back a few beers one night?? I'm so sorry you are going through this sweetie. Like everyone else said maybe it is time to see the doctor

I didn't read through all the posts so I apologize if someone already said this. Maybe you two can get away for a weekend, or just stay in a hotel for a night or two. My FI and I work conflicting schedules so it is hard for us to have some quality alone time together. I would take a day or two off work over his days off (he is off on Tues/Wed, I'm off on the weekends) and would just book a night or two at a hotel nearby. A nice hotel stay to just stay in bed all day with your sweetie could be just what you need.