I Gotta Personal Question/Problem ~ Women

Saraha

Quote:
Originally Posted by froggie1013 View Post
I actually have the opposite problem. I want it all the time and FI is fine with once every week or two. It's drives me crazy!
WHAThuh.gif? once a weekhuh.gif thats unheard of... he didnt have an industrial accident where his two boys were severed off was he? wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuicyJx View Post
I also have this problem. Actually it was one of the few reasons I went off of BC. It happened when I was on the Nuvaring and a few different types of pills. It really sucked bc I never thought I'd be the kind of stereotype to "fake being asleep" just to get out of it lol Sometimes I think it's just pure lazyness on my part.
STOP BEING LAZYYYYY... get on it hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by monicaswave View Post
So now I'm in a this wonderful relationship with the man I plan to spend the rest of my life with and I have the opposite problem. I feel like I want it all the time and it drives me insane that he doesn't. I try to be really understanding since I know what it's like to have a low sex drive but The few times he does initiate things is in the middle of the night after we go out and I'm sound asleep. Don't get me wrong I would love to wake up and get it on but most of the time I am so deep into my sleep I blow him off without even realizing it. I'm a very deep sleeper so I suggested he try in the morning or when I'm awake and no change.

Am I crazyhuh.gif
no.. i dont think you are crazy. i guess some guys are jus tlike that.. i dont know any. but ive heard of them. well if its any consultation i wouldnt worry about it being you... just stop sleeping so soundly and get on it during the night hahaha

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm way late on this thread. But my sex drive usually wavers off after being with someone for awhile and that "new sex" feeling wears off. So DH and I definitely hit a lull where I was always like "Umm, yeah I have a headache or something, not tonight."

I barely wanted sex for about two years. I gotta say though, having Aiden was probably the best thing ever for our sex life. I don't know if it's horomnes or if it was 9 months of not having my body that made me so excited when I got it back again after popping Aiden out, but whatever it was... WHOA! I'm all about sex again now!

But it's not uncommon, especially when you've been with someone for awhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by froggie1013 View Post
monicaswave you have described our relatinoship to a T. The only difference is that I sometimes get turned down! He likes it better when he initiates it. The only way I can get things going but trick him into thinking he actually starts it is by wearing lingerie. He's always been like this, so I doubt it's going to change. Grrrr...
The lingerie thing is a good idea. I may try that soon. Thanks!

Jean-Marcus....you are waaay funny. I always crack up at your responses

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian View Post
I'm way late on this thread. But my sex drive usually wavers off after being with someone for awhile and that "new sex" feeling wears off. So DH and I definitely hit a lull where I was always like "Umm, yeah I have a headache or something, not tonight."

I barely wanted sex for about two years. I gotta say though, having Aiden was probably the best thing ever for our sex life. I don't know if it's horomnes or if it was 9 months of not having my body that made me so excited when I got it back again after popping Aiden out, but whatever it was... WHOA! I'm all about sex again now!

But it's not uncommon, especially when you've been with someone for awhile.
You didn't have any discomfort the first couple times after you were cleared for action? My sister said it hurt (and was pretty awkward). She said it made her more nervous to try again because of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrieRN View Post
You didn't have any discomfort the first couple times after you were cleared for action? My sister said it hurt (and was pretty awkward). She said it made her more nervous to try again because of that.

Nope!

Apparently though I'm some sort of freak of nature because everyone else I've ever talked to said it was uncomfortable to painful the first time after. After I was cleared, we did it that night and it was fine. The first few seconds were "uncomfortable". Not really physically though, I was just nervous because I for some reason didn't trust that everything was healed with my cut down there and I had bizarre images of being split open, but once I got over that and convinced myself I was being silly, it was awesome!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgsjsu View Post
I am so happy that I found this post. I am actually seeing my Dr. on Wed. for the same reason. I noticed that when I started my BC a 1.5 years ago that something what different. We'll it is a problem with my FI and so I have decided to see my Dr. to hopefully change my BC. I would like to go off of BC but I think that I would be paranoid about getting preg. with just condoms and not enjoy it. I dont want to be 4 months preg on my wedding day. Hopefully the Dr. will give good advice that I can bring back to the board on Wed.

I'm gonna be 5 1/2 months pregnant on mine. wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
Love your idea, Morgan!

Also, love sexy texts. When I first met Matt, we had various types of sex everywhere and anywhere. We were quite the exhibisionists. So the hottest texts for him to receive from me state those crazy places that we did things. I don't even need to say anything other then "Franklin Institute" before he get's all hot and bothered.

as a fellow philly girl, i must say that is AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I think we should start a daily "feel sexy" challenge. Kind of like the daily workout some of the girls used to do.

I will post tomorrow's challenge, then someone else can do the next day. Lets just do one a day so we don't get sexy overload. Wouldn't want to hurt anyone.

April 1st- Your mission if you chose to accept it- When you get home from work tomorrow, instead of throwing on sloppy PJs, put on something you feel cute in. Doesn't need to be sexy, just feel pretty.

I figure I should keep it simple for day one. Don't want the men to think we are playing April fools jokes on them.
Great idea Morgan.... I feel like putting a cow costume on because Im a heffer... but we will see what we can pull out of the ol closet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraha View Post
Great idea Morgan.... I feel like putting a cow costume on because Im a heffer... but we will see what we can pull out of the ol closet!
I wore my cute PJs around the house this evening. I did feel a lot sexier. Mike noticed too.

I think tomorrows challenge should be
Send your guy a spicy text or email