Photo

My Wedding is at Cabo Del Sol... Where should I stay?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 veronicaamber

veronicaamber
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 12:08 PM

Hello Brides,

My FI and I are trying to decide where to stay while we are in Cabo for the wedding. We are getting married at Cabo Del Sol and cant decide where to stay. We want something romantic and fun.... any suggestions? We have even thought of staying at the Sheraton or Fiesta Americana and the night on the wedding moving to a suite somewhere like Dreams. What do you think?
    I have been researching Dreams, Cabo Azul, and Cabo Regina
    Veronica and Michael

#2 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,047 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
    • LocationToronto

Posted 31 March 2008 - 12:17 PM

I have never actually been to Cabo but we're getting married at Dreams. From what we know of it, and the pics we've seen, we absolutely love it. Since a big part of their business is weddings it seems quite romantic too, and small enough for it to feel intimate. Goodluck with your research.

#3 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
    • VIP Member
    • 931 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 12:25 PM

We stayed at the Marquis after our wedding and thought it was a really wonderful, classy resort. Good luck!

#4 Helland Photographs

Helland Photographs
      • Banned
      • 113 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 02:07 PM

... Congrats... Cabo Del Sol is fantastic for weddings. Contact me directly and I'll get tons of photos from there...

You will LOVE THE SHERATON!! Stay in one of the bungalow rooms; buildings 28, 29, 30, 31... don't stay in the main tower.

Also... Cabo Azul is INCREDABLE!!

#5 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
        • 684 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 02:15 PM

I think you may want to pick one place and stick with it, the last thing you want to be doing is moving your stuff around. how come your not staying at the hotel you're getting married at?

#6 veronicaamber

veronicaamber
          • 7 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 04:11 PM

Cabo Del Sol is a golf course but it is very close to Fiesta Americana and the Sheraton.
            Veronica and Michael

#7 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
            • 684 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 11:34 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by veronicaamber
              Cabo Del Sol is a golf course but it is very close to Fiesta Americana and the Sheraton.
              oh. well that makes sense.
              the FA looks good we're thinking about having our wedding there and they will do reasonable group room rates as well. going to check it out in 2 weeks and I can let you know more about it as we will be staying there. Also, there are so many threads about the FA and the Sheraton to search through.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users