Sign in to follow this  
Destination08

Sparklers?

Hmm, I dont think they aren't allowed, as they may be considered as a type of explosive.maybe huh.gif

I would defitenly check with the airline, maybe they have a special packaging/shipping method you can use.

It might be an easier route to check with your resort coordinator to see if they have any or can be brought somewhere off the resort.

There was another thread on this. Abbie (works for an airline) says its absolutely a no-go. Sad, because I'd love to have them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by becks View Post
There was another thread on this. Abbie (works for an airline) says its absolutely a no-go. Sad, because I'd love to have them!
rebecca is correct, sorry to say but it's not happenin sad.gif well unless the TSA changes their minds about it (yeah, right!).

I think you should call your WC and see if she can get them for you - and thanks for reminding me of this! I totally wanted to do this and I forgot all about it!! Let me know what you find out!

Claudia Rodriguez is my photog and she is going to get them for me down in Cancun. So I just suggest asking one of your vendors!!! when I asked Daniella my WC she said she couldnt get them so I emailed my photog and she is bringing 150!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destination08 View Post
I would really like to have sparklers at our wedding...Any thoughts on getting them on the plane?

Cheers huh02.gif
We had no problem getting through customs down there. Not one person went through my luggage. I know TSA went through some of our checked baggage on the way back (and broke some of our souviniers), but I don't think that they are as picky on the way down. I would say: put them in your checked luggage, don't declair anything, and if you get pulled aside play dumb...truth is you really don't know if they are allowed or not. Worst thing they can do is confiscate them. Then you're out what? $6? Go ahead!