The TOP souvenirs to take home from Dominican Republic...

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#31 Thomasjsgirl

• 1,098 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 08:56 PM

LOL! I wonder if that's where I got my list from. It's been so long I can't remember! Thanks Twinkletoes!

Here's a page from my survival guide where I incorporated the souvenir list. Just an example of how we help each other out!

Attached Files

Lucy & Tom - Married 24.11.08
    Wedding Review - Dreams PC:
    Leftover Wedding Items FS:

#32 TLC4Rock

• 473 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 11:01 PM

Thanks the "What not to bring back" was really helpful, I will have to add this also.

#33 vcwedding2011

• 286 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 02:57 PM

larimar dolls....I have a whole collection.  Some of they are really elaborate and quite beautiful 

#34 udc22

• Site Supporter
        • 31 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 08:03 PM

Thanks for sharing the list.

#35 dania

• Site Supporter
          • 75 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 08:40 AM

Thank you so much for the information!! I love my Domican faceless dolls, they are just so beautiful.

wedding website

#36 82turtles

• 297 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 02:53 PM

My sister lived there for a while, and brought home a few of those faceless dolls. Amazingly beautiful and intricate work!

#37 Domini

• 2 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:53 AM

There are so many beautiful crafts and jewelry available in the Dominican Republic. But what do you do when you get back home and find that an item arrived broken. What if you did not get the chance to pick up something as a gift or souvenir. I found this site that carries a wide assortment of popular Dominican crafts and jewelery. They ship anywhere in North America. The name of the site is Dominican Creations. Now you do not have to go to the Dominican to get or replace a gift or souvenir item. You can purchase something on line right here in North America.

#38 asiamarie1

• 239 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 06:16 AM

Thanks for the information...I can't wait to spend time in the Dominican Republic

#39 Domini-2007

• 2 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 11:00 AM

If you don't get a chance to pick up a faceless doll or other souvenir while down there you can also buy them online. They ship to USA and Canada as far as I know. It's a great place to buy souvenirs and gifts that are made in the DR. It's great that they support the local artisans in that way too!

Here is their website: http://dominicancreations.com

#40 letluva5412

• 76 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 05:21 PM

OMG this is awesome!!  Did you buy all of the stuff there?  Was it close to the hotel?  I need to get some souvenirs 

May 4, 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users