- MAMAJUANA - Also known as Dominican "Viagra"
(this medicinal drink contains rum, wine, honey & mixed herbs)
- COFFEE - The best is called "Santo Dominigo"
(3rd best in the world after Brazil & Colombia)
- LARIMAR - Dominican Republic's national gemstone
(the only place in the world where this blue stone is found)
- FACELESS DOLL - Ceramic doll usually made from red clay
(these dolls depict Dominican country life)
- "151" RUM - Known locally as Dominican "Gasoline"
(clear white rum containing 75.5% alcohol)
- CIGARS - Brand names like Cohiba & Arturo Fuente
(the DR is the leading manufacturer of Hand Rolled cigars)
The TOP souvenirs to take home from Dominican Republic...
Posted 31 March 2008 - 10:42 AM
- JBWedding likes this
Posted 31 March 2008 - 12:40 PM
Everytime I go to DR I always bring back Cohibas, coffee, and rum!
The only thing I missed out on last time was the faceless doll which I will def be doing this time!
Posted 06 April 2008 - 12:39 PM
| Originally Posted by foxytv |
I'm going to add this to the Welcome Letter for Guests OOT bags!
Posted 06 April 2008 - 02:42 PM
Posted 06 April 2008 - 08:25 PM
Posted 07 April 2008 - 02:46 PM
Posted 07 April 2008 - 03:43 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users