Photo

Booking your ROR wedding - question

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 KHarrod

KHarrod
  • 902 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 08:25 PM

Yes, it gets sent to your TA, and she should forward it to you or thats what happened in my case.

#12 quiche

quiche
    • 71 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 08:34 PM

Thanks KHarrod! This is really helpful!

#13 Lilpaisley

Lilpaisley
      • 402 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:03 PM

It took RIU 10 days to get mine back to me. I filled out the online form on 5/20 and got my confirmation e-mail on 5/30. My TA said the delay is due to them contacting the judge/minister.
        Riu Montego Bay, Jamaica - Feb 28, 2009
        http://ticker.7910.o....2EgaXMgaW4.gif

#14 ginalynn

ginalynn
        • 219 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 10:08 PM

I have a weird question about this... I requested my wedding date, but did not planning on actually booking my room and flight until a few months from now when flights are available so that I could book them as a package. Do I have to book the rooms as soon as I get my confirmation e-mail? Is there a timeline that I have to follow to make sure that I do not lose my reservation?

#15 chicklet

chicklet
          • 718 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:21 AM

I had to have 10 people booked before I could get my confirmation number.
            What we did was emailed the reservations and asked how long we had to book. There is a two month period where your date will be held. If you have your rooms booked in by then, you will still have that date.
            Hope this helps :)

#16 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
            • 456 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:03 PM

KHarrod-
              I am also trying to plan a Sept '09 wedding. You booked so early! Did you have to have any guests booked before you were confirmed? It is so far in advance... I am still trying to decide what to do.

Courtney

#17 KHarrod

KHarrod
              • 902 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 01:10 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Scott-Pierre
                KHarrod-
                I am also trying to plan a Sept '09 wedding. You booked so early! Did you have to have any guests booked before you were confirmed? It is so far in advance... I am still trying to decide what to do.

Courtney
                Hi Courtney,

yes I had guests that booked thru my travel agent before I got my actual confirmation. I booked my wedding date in February, Im excited that its another Sept 09 bride. I have a fabolous photographer that Im flying in if you are going to be there the same week maybe we can share.

#18 Scott-Pierre

Scott-Pierre
                • 456 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 10:18 PM

KHarrod-
                  I still haven't even thought about a photographer yet. I was kind of leaning towards the one at the hotel, just to prevent any extra drama. If you could send me a link to your photographer, I will check out the website and let you know what I think. My wedding is not until 9/18/09, will that be an issue for the photographer?

What travel agencies are all of you going through? Is there a fee for using a travel agent? Are they able to get deals for hotel and airline packages? It is so far in advance from my wedding date, how do they handle planning something so far away?

Courtney

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users