Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
AmandaR

Sandals Brides Updates!

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindzg1984 View Post
Hi! I am getting married in July at Sandals Whitehouse. I have recieved floral prices packets, and the usual wedding prices such as hair and etc. IS there any other price list that I should be asking for that has upgrades?
welcome4.gif

To help answer your question, the only other list I can think of would be the list of Preston Bailey Packages. I think the list you're referring to with the hair prices also includes reception info, but if you need that, let me know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollisandsteph View Post
I cannot belive how quickly time is going. I thought it would drag this last month but I only have one more full week in Ohio. I am praying the trip doesn't feel like is it going as fast as the last few weeks have gone. I really feel like everything is coming together finally. It felt like it never would and i was really stressing. I know I was driving my FI nutts! The last thing We have to do is book the hotel by the airport. We are 2 hours from it and our flight leaves really early. I think I am going to do that this morning. I am just really excited and wanted to share that with everyone!!! whooohooooo smile29.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteff2001 View Post
I'm excited that you're excited!!! smile29.gif

I'm totally hearing you about the time flying by. We have less than 2 weeks until we're in Jamaica, and work is crazy, so I have my hands full 8-10 hours of the day and I have to sleep at some point! I'm really stressing myself out. Last week I tried to heat up my lunch at work in the photocopier! Oh my... I just need to take a deep breath and relax. Everything is taken care of.

We're about 2 hours away from the airport as well, so we just booked our hotel. To me, it's definitely worth the piece of mind knowing that we're just a couple of miles from the airport! FI just had a flat tire this weekend, and that could have happened on the way to the airport if we hadn't thought ahead!
I know! Me too! I'm currently working 12 hour days at our annual conference and I can't sew up my loose ends until Thursday! (hair appts, eyebrows, buy shoes, etc.) We haven't even discussed how we're getting to the airport. FI and I are going with my parents, my sister and my aunt. I've been too busy to stress over the wedding the way I want to or even enjoy this sweet moment the way I want. I hope to see you at SGOR. We'll have to meet and have a toast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrieBride08 View Post
I know! Me too! I'm currently working 12 hour days at our annual conference and I can't sew up my loose ends until Thursday! (hair appts, eyebrows, buy shoes, etc.) We haven't even discussed how we're getting to the airport. FI and I are going with my parents, my sister and my aunt. I've been too busy to stress over the wedding the way I want to or even enjoy this sweet moment the way I want. I hope to see you at SGOR. We'll have to meet and have a toast.
We'll definitely have to try and meet up. I'll be there 5/18-5/24!

I've decided to postpone my bachelorette until after the wedding and call it something else, just for times sake. While I can definitely use a weekend of debauchery with my girls, I also need to pack and tie up lots of small, but still loose, ends! I plan on working right up until the day before we leave, so that will just leave evenings, and I'm always exhausted sad.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteff2001 View Post
We'll definitely have to try and meet up. I'll be there 5/18-5/24!

I've decided to postpone my bachelorette until after the wedding and call it something else, just for times sake. While I can definitely use a weekend of debauchery with my girls, I also need to pack and tie up lots of small, but still loose, ends! I plan on working right up until the day before we leave, so that will just leave evenings, and I'm always exhausted sad.gif
Let's do it then. I'll be there from 5/14-2/25.

As of now, I don't have plans for a bachelorette, but we may do something in Jamaica. Wow, you have to work until your trip?! Bummer! I know you will get everything together though. I've been joking that I will arrive in Jamaica all tight and tense from all the work and no sleep--but once I get there, it will all be irie!



Quote:
Originally Posted by WifeToBe View Post
It'sa getting close for you girls....how exciting!!! :) Can't wait to hear details!
I hope to post all my planning materials before I leave, but that's one more loose end I need to tie up! LOL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there! Hey, for all you SGOR brides, My travel agent mailed us all of our info the other day.. I guess it's up to me to contact our WC her name is Darma? Then I guess we start playing phone tag? How is/was your experience dealing with her?? I think her job will be easy, it's only the two of us coming down! Do we pick what day we get married? Any info would help! Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Let's do it then. I'll be there from 5/14-2/25.

 

As of now, I don't have plans for a bachelorette, but we may do something in Jamaica. Wow, you have to work until your trip?! Bummer! I know you will get everything together though. I've been joking that I will arrive in Jamaica all tight and tense from all the work and no sleep--but once I get there, it will all be irie!

 

 

I'll probably cave and take off Friday. We're officially leaving on Sunday for Jamaica, but are leaving Saturday afternoon/evening for the airport where we'll stay overnight. I'd like to take a half day on Friday, but my work only allows us salaried folks to take whole days of vacation - crazy. I'm sure that all of next week will be a wash for me at work!

 

As a sidenote, I'm picking up my dress tomorrow night from David's Bridal. It had to be taken in - another sign that the stress of work and wedding has me wasting away! I'll post pics when I get back tomorrow night!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone tell I have been busy? I have not been on here hardly at all lately and that says something..lol I have mostly been shopping. I am telling you I have to stay out of the stores! I CANNOT spend another dime and as I say that I have a mental list of a few last minute things I would like to get...lol I also still have several things to do to prepare my kids for our trip. They are not going so I have to make sure I have all the medical releases at the schools/doctor/hospital just incase something would happen plus I need to make sure I have thier schedules worked out. I am really only worried about leaving my 2 year old. I stay home with her and have never really left her. We usually just take her everywhere we go. She did great when we did the bachlor/bachlorette parties so I am sure she will do fine but we will be gone 8 days total. I am sooo trying not to stress though (to keep my skin free from acne!) So far so good but we leave town a week from today.

 

If anyone does want to meet up let me know when. I will be there from

5/15-5/22.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingo101 View Post
Hi there! Hey, for all you SGOR brides, My travel agent mailed us all of our info the other day.. I guess it's up to me to contact our WC her name is Darma? Then I guess we start playing phone tag? How is/was your experience dealing with her?? I think her job will be easy, it's only the two of us coming down! Do we pick what day we get married? Any info would help! Thanks!
Be prepared to play lots of phone tag/emailing. She is a busy lady and you may need to contact her and not wait for her to contact you! Just to let you know. It's excting to have everything booked isn't it? Did you pick your actual wedding day yet??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...