Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
AmandaR

Sandals Brides Updates!

Recommended Posts

Ohhh Bridget I am sooo excited for you. Isn't it amazing how fast things wenthuh.gif I hope all loose ends are tied up and you have a wonderful time. Good luck and I will be thinking about you (full of jealousy of course...lol)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My husband and I were just talking and Hurricane Faye would have gone over Jamaica. Did anyone pay attention to what day it did? I think it was a tropical storm then so that helps. I am almost positive it was either Friday or Saturday. Does anyone know?? One of the reason I am asking is Bridget917 is there right now and her wedding day was Saturday the 16th. I will be very curious to see if it effected her or not. I really really hope now. That would be sooo depressing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Everyone!

 

Im new to this site and unfortunately finding it a little late sad.gif Im getting married next Saturday (8-30-0cool.gif at the Sandals Regency La Toc in St Lucia. It looks like Im the only one here at that resort. Either way, If any of you have any last minute advice and/or tips Im all ears! I hope to come back and have all kinds of helpful infomation for all of you as well!

 

Heather

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey everyone, I'm back! Not much time to post anything right at the moment (and no pictures to post yet!) but I wanted to pop in real quick!

 

Fortunately for us, Hurricane Fay only sent some rain our way--and it didn't start until Saturday night, probably around 9 pm...it rained hard from probably about 11pm Saturday until sometime early the next morning. By eleven o'clock Sunday morning the sun was shining again! One night of rain isn't too bad at all! And we got a beautiful rainbow! I'll post more as soon as I get a chance cheesy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by opivy143 View Post
Hi Everyone!

Im new to this site and unfortunately finding it a little late sad.gif Im getting married next Saturday (8/30/0cool.gif at the Sandals Regency La Toc in St Lucia. It looks like Im the only one here at that resort. Either way, If any of you have any last minute advice and/or tips Im all ears! I hope to come back and have all kinds of helpful infomation for all of you as well!

Heather
Welcome Heather! Your wedding is right around the corner, you must be so excited! I was married at SGOR, so I don't have specific advice for your resort, but I would just tell you to enjoy every minute. The weddings Sandals does are beautiful whether you opt for just the free wedding, or add ceremony and reception upgrades. You're going to have a wonderful time! I have to admit that I'm terribly jealous. We were these just 3 months ago, but 3 months in the real world seems like an eternity - haha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bridget - I am so glad you weren't affected by the hurricane!!

 

I am glad you had a great time and I can't wait to hear more about it and see pictures.

 

I can't believe I leave for SGOR in less than a week!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaR View Post
Welcome Heather! Your wedding is right around the corner, you must be so excited! I was married at SGOR, so I don't have specific advice for your resort, but I would just tell you to enjoy every minute. The weddings Sandals does are beautiful whether you opt for just the free wedding, or add ceremony and reception upgrades. You're going to have a wonderful time! I have to admit that I'm terribly jealous. We were these just 3 months ago, but 3 months in the real world seems like an eternity - haha!
Thanks so much! I am getting super excited. Im very easy going so I dont think anything could ruin my day. The only thing additional to the free wedding I did was piad an outside photographer to come pick us up and take us somewhere for a TTD shoot. Photography is very important to me so it was my only splurge. Congrats on your recent wedding. Im sure i'll never want to come home to the real world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridget917 View Post
Hey everyone, I'm back! Not much time to post anything right at the moment (and no pictures to post yet!) but I wanted to pop in real quick!

Fortunately for us, Hurricane Fay only sent some rain our way--and it didn't start until Saturday night, probably around 9 pm...it rained hard from probably about 11pm Saturday until sometime early the next morning. By eleven o'clock Sunday morning the sun was shining again! One night of rain isn't too bad at all! And we got a beautiful rainbow! I'll post more as soon as I get a chance cheesy.gif
Congrats and welcome back Mrs.!

Can't wait to see pictures and hear more details.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • we ended up using Facebook messenger when we were in Mexico - the hotel had free wifi and at least 1 person from each family/couple had FB on their phone already - it was pretty easy to communicate among guests "hey, we're heading to the beach bbq for lunch." or "everyone is hanging at the small pool today".  a plus was that some people tried to get a hold of me via FB on the day of the wedding and I was totally not checking my phone - they were asking if the wedding was outside given the rain forecast, thankful my mom, MOH and a few other friends were on the group and could respond for me :) 
    • Are you looking for a guide where you’ll find many tips and steps to follow to make your wedding a success? We design a special for you, where you will find: Photography Tips To-Do List Check list How to choose the best dress? Memories and invitations And much more! Download it now for free from: http://emweddings.com/WeddingGuide/index.html     Don’t stress. Enjoy every moment, tomorrow will be your best memories. See you soon!
    • Another option is to find an app that allows for group talk. This Wedding Party App looks pretty neat. https://apracticalwedding.com/wedding-party-app/ 
    • Hi Everyone, So, I was cleaning out my closet and realized that I never sold off my extra wedding OOT bag stuff from our wonderful DW.   46 Daily Spanish for Dummies 30 Pool colored OOT fabric bags - approximately 13in x 13in. They lay flat.  I used them for our wedding and they were perfect for everything we needed to fit in each bag. There’s a slight shade variation in the group; I’m guessing some were cut from a different bolt of fabric.  They are also a little wrinkled from storage and will probably be wrinkled from shipping. I have three additional ones, but they somehow got something on them (likely toddler related). If needed, I can try to wash it out and send those as well. 
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
  • Topics

×