Sign in to follow this  
rodent

Funny picture of my brother

My mom has been wanting me to get this project done since Christmas. This weekend I've been checking off things on my piles of to-do lists, so I finally got it done.

When I was born, my mom took a picture of me in the crib. She noticed when she got the film developed that my brother was in the picture. The sad look on his face is priceless. He thought that the baby was going to get all the love & was so jelous.

He recently went to Alcatraz & took a picture behind bars. He looks just like that sad little boy. Mom wanted me to make them into one picture. I'm giving them both a copy.

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeLynne View Post
Hahaha, that's cool. Poor little guy. When I was born my older sister ran away on Mother's Day because she was jealous of me.
It's great to be the youngest & favorite :)

Thats cute!

BTW-- I love when you check things off your list, Morgan, it's very entertaining for the rest of us! Keep it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougsGirl View Post
Thats cute!
BTW-- I love when you check things off your list, Morgan, it's very entertaining for the rest of us! Keep it up!
Ha! Can you tell I've been doing a lot of checking this weekend? I just condensed my 10 different lists into one, because so many things were scratched off.