Sign in to follow this  
A&P08

Oot Bag Idea

So I have made a final decision on what I will put in my oot bags. Through all the threads I have read I decided to get t-shirts for the men that say "I came to ______ and _______ wedding and all I got was this stupid t-shirt" and for the girls I am getting pashminas. I am putting a welcome letter in the bag with a postcard of cabo. Thank you to everyone that helped me out through this. It was a hard decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A&P08 View Post
So I have made a final decision on what I will put in my oot bags. Through all the threads I have read I decided to get t-shirts for the men that say "I came to ______ and _______ wedding and all I got was this stupid t-shirt" and for the girls I am getting pashminas. I am putting a welcome letter in the bag with a postcard of cabo. Thank you to everyone that helped me out through this. It was a hard decision.
What about "I came to _______ (Mexico or where ever your wedding is) for a wedding & all I got was this stupid T-shirt?" Its fun to have shirts from places you've been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
What about "I came to _______ (Mexico or where ever your wedding is) for a wedding & all I got was this stupid T-shirt?" Its fun to have shirts from places you've been.
Morgan, I like this idea a lot, too :)