Photo

ethnic brides past and present

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#11 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 12:08 AM

You're not alone, lots of us are concerned about this! You might want to check out this thread, "BillysBride" had lots of helpful tips and ideas...

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t17345
    See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#12 nettyboop11

nettyboop11
    • 37 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 12:09 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by CaliaA07
      I agree with Jmhein. They did awesome. And remember they are ethnic also!! So I bet they can do your hair fine. Don't worry!

Thanks! I'm pretty confident that they will do fine. Less worry = better me!

#13 nettyboop11

nettyboop11
      • 37 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 12:12 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by twelve_piece
        You're not alone, lots of us are concerned about this! You might want to check out this thread, "BillysBride" had lots of helpful tips and ideas...

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t17345

Hi,

Thanks for info. I see you're off really soon!! Best wishes and I'll look forward to seeing your reviews and pics.

Netty

#14 juanslake

juanslake
        • 111 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 07:44 PM

I think I'm just going to let the stylist there do a bun in the back and cover it with my veil. If the wind is high or breezy it will be securely fastened! Plus the humidity in July is crazy!

#15 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
          • 1,260 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 11:24 PM

Ha! I think we can all plan to fall back on a bun if nothing else is cooperating!
            See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#16 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
            • 382 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 10:52 AM

Well that's good I am not the only one that will be considering that. Hopefully my hair will cooperate. I don't usually have a huge problem with humidity, but I haven't been to Jamaica so I don't know how their humidity is.

#17 FYB87

FYB87
              • 976 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 04:05 PM

I hadn't even thought about how I would wear my hair or how the weather may effect it! So now I have some thinking to do. But, I normally wear my hear curly (no relaxer). So I guess I need to find hairstyles for curly hair.

#18 2bmosley

2bmosley
                • 61 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 10:10 PM

She is a natural beauty. They did a great job. Where did you find the bridesmaid dresses?

#19 2bmosley

2bmosley
                  • 61 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 10:15 PM

My hair is short & naturally curly... i do put a relaxer in it to loosen the curls. I plan to loosen the curls before we go. It is usually pretty easy. I hope it is not too humid.

#20 almost_engaged

almost_engaged
                    • 7 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 01:47 AM

The humidity may depend on the time of year but I went last year in July and trust me it was really humid. That is one of the warmest times of the year there so it may be less humd in other months. I had extensions in during my visit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users