Jump to content

Photo

super cute favor/oot idea


  • Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#11 -Kate-

-Kate-
  • VIP Member
  • 7,676 posts

    Posted 14 January 2007 - 03:11 PM

    Old Navy also sells pretty cheap flipflops - $2.50 each. I'm getting them for men and women. Men get red, women get aqua/turquoise. I'm just getting average sizes.

    #12 anaderoux

    anaderoux
    • Sr. Member
    • 3,220 posts

      Posted 14 January 2007 - 03:47 PM

      Kate what color did you order from old navy as aqua? I ordered Cenote.. but now I need more and they don't have them available in that color.. I ordered white, scarlet red and cenote

      #13 -Kate-

      -Kate-
      • VIP Member
      • 7,676 posts

        Posted 14 January 2007 - 03:58 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by anacgarcia
        Kate what color did you order from old navy as aqua? I ordered Cenote.. but now I need more and they don't have them available in that color.. I ordered white, scarlet red and cenote
        Thats right - we have the same colors! I haven't ordered any yet bc I have no idea how many people are coming. I checked out what they have right now and it doesn't look like they have any of the light blue. Sad they ran out. They also have those metallic silver ones for $3.50. You could always get the extras you need in silver.

        #14 mexico15

        mexico15
        • Jr. Member
        • 250 posts

          Posted 14 January 2007 - 03:59 PM

          Great finds Christine! Thanks for sharing! Those are fun ideas

          #15 kay726

          kay726
          • Jr. Member
          • 218 posts

            Posted 14 January 2007 - 04:36 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Soon to be Mrs. Hull
            I found this on the knot.com
            Click the image to open in full size.
            Did they show a picture of the koozies. I think that is such a cute idea. I may use it for my at home reception/bbq as a favor.

            #16 Jessalyn

            Jessalyn
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,876 posts

              Posted 14 January 2007 - 04:44 PM

              Great ideas! Thanks for posting... I'm planning to put flip flops in the OOT bags. I got cute striped ones for the women last summer at Jo-Ann's (.75 each on sale) and bought golf theme flip flops for the guys from target for a dollar.
              My new man....Donovan

              Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
              Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

              #17 anaderoux

              anaderoux
              • Sr. Member
              • 3,220 posts

                Posted 14 January 2007 - 05:10 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by LALA
                Thats right - we have the same colors! I haven't ordered any yet bc I have no idea how many people are coming. I checked out what they have right now and it doesn't look like they have any of the light blue. Sad they ran out. They also have those metallic silver ones for $3.50. You could always get the extras you need in silver.
                last week I checked they had them only in size 9,.. I think they may re-stock.. I'll wait for that..

                I'll let you know if I notice..

                #18 Jackie

                Jackie
                • Sr. Member
                • 2,290 posts

                  Posted 14 January 2007 - 08:12 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Soon to be Mrs. Hull
                  idea with fans
                  Each guest received a straw fan with a note attached from the bride and groom: "Good friends and a gentle breeze are blessings that make our hearts sing...Cheri & Curt."
                  Click the image to open in full size.
                  I LOVE this idea!
                  My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
                  http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

                  #19 gkashmira

                  gkashmira
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,962 posts

                    Posted 14 January 2007 - 08:16 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Soon to be Mrs. Hull
                    idea with fans
                    Each guest received a straw fan with a note attached from the bride and groom: "Good friends and a gentle breeze are blessings that make our hearts sing...Cheri & Curt."
                    Click the image to open in full size.
                    I bought these same fans from Bliss Weddings Market for giving out as favors. I'm going to tie ribbon to then and possibly use them as seating cards... That or I may just have them be simply favors. They've been delivered and they are very cute. Plus it'll be nice since my wedding's in Mexico in June! HOT!
                    Kashmira & Dan
                    Happily married since June 16, 2007
                    http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
                    Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
                    Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

                    #20 Nrvsbride

                    Nrvsbride
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 5,248 posts

                      Posted 14 January 2007 - 09:06 PM

                      These are so cute!! I went to a wedding where they did the flip flop thing and every was wearing them by the end of the night. They are great. I didn't realize I could get flip flips for so cheap! I am so glad you girls posted.

                      -Glenda




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users