Photo

27 dresses...well not quite, all my BM pictures

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
  • 1,266 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 09:37 PM

Thanks for sharing! that makes me want to look for photos of me in my bm dresses! I remember wearing some hideous dresses! My favorite is me as a JR Bride in my profile photo. That dress was an exact replica of a brides dress... veil and all. In my actual wedding I wont be wearing a big hoop skirt under my dress or a veil.

#12 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 09:39 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by amyh
      So cute morgan :) I've only been a BM 4 times however, I have a ton of quincenera dresses I've worn as a "dama", now those are horrible!
      I have a funny store about a quincenera dress. When I was in 6th grade my mom bought me a shiny bright blue dress with huge puffy shoulders at a garage sale. I wore it to a band concert (I have a picture of me wearing the puffy dress holding my trombone- I'll scan it if I find it). I got picked on so much at the concert. Pretty sad when your the one picked on out of all the other kids in the band :) I mean, there were some other nerds around that night.

Many years later when I was in college I was working at a gym. One of my coworkers learned I had a scanner & asked if I'd scan some pictures for her. When she gave them to me, it was her in that puffy blue dress at a quincenera. I asked where she lived & sure enough it came from her garage sale.

#13 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 09:41 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by BarefootBride
        Thanks for sharing! that makes me want to look for photos of me in my bm dresses! I remember wearing some hideous dresses! My favorite is me as a JR Bride in my profile photo. That dress was an exact replica of a brides dress... veil and all. In my actual wedding I wont be wearing a big hoop skirt under my dress or a veil.
        I've always wondered who that was a picture of, because you haven't had your wedding yet. I thought maybe it was your inspiration look

#14 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 09:43 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by DougsGirl
          AHHHHHHH! See! Thats exactly why I don't want an updo for my wedding!
          It's mostly because those pictures are scans of scans. Also, in an outdoor wedding it won't blend in the same.

In the pro pics I'm not bald. I think my little camera didn't have enough flash.

#15 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
          • VIP Member
          • 4,791 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 11:28 PM

That's neat to see how you've changed over the years and check out all the different styles. I've been a Junior Bridesmaid (oldest sis' wedding) and a Bridesmaid (middle sis' wedding). I would love to be in another wedding again soon (aside from my own )! I just love weddings - yes, I'm mushy

~ Jaime & Martin ~
            "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#16 Martha

Martha
            • VIP Member
            • 3,906 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 11:32 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by BarefootBride
              Ha!!! I thought that was your dress! I hate to say it, but I am glad it's not! :)

#17 sunnydaes

sunnydaes
              • 684 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 12:44 AM

funnn! that is a lot of weddings! and lots of dresses to re-wear!

#18 michelle08

michelle08
                • VIP Member
                • 2,702 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 01:21 AM

wow morgan...you have been in a ton of weddings! How weird you had the same dress in 2005 and 2008!

BTW: You are so photogenic!! :)

#19 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 08:32 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by michelle08
                    wow morgan...you have been in a ton of weddings! How weird you had the same dress in 2005 and 2008!

BTW: You are so photogenic!! :)

The bride in 08 was a BM in the 05 wedding. She wanted the same color anyway, so she let us rewear the dress. 4 of us were in both weddings. Dresses were loaned to the girls that were not in the 05 wedding. It was great to save that money on a BM dress, especially when I've spent so much on them throught the years.

#20 angitalia23

angitalia23
                    • 1,029 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 10:19 AM

Thats awesome! Your no longer the bridesmaid but the BRIDE in 2008...yeah!
                      Anthony & Angela
                      19 June 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users