Wedding in Mexico

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Jenshana

• 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 05:16 PM

Hi! I'm Jennifer. We're looking to get married in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. Not totally sure of the date- sometime in early October 2007 possibly.
    I've just started the planning and know that ten months is not that far away- so any advice, helpful info about weddings in Mexico in October would be greatly appreciated.

#2 jthrasher

• Banned
    • 486 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 05:22 PM

Welcome Jennifer! Glad to have you here. There are great people who can help you with any questions you have. If you are still looking for a photographer, I'm running a contest giveaway now through Jan. 31st. Take a look at this thread:

and send in your entry if you wish.

again, welcome!

#3 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 13 January 2007 - 05:33 PM

Hi Jennifer,

welcome!! there are quite a few PDC brides on here that i am sure can help.
      • Where were you thinking of getting married?
      • AI or non AI?
      • kids or adults only?
      • approx. how many people will attend?
      • approx. per night hotel budget?

these will all help us find a great resort for you.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
      Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 06:15 PM

Welcome, Jennifer! I am sure you will get all of the help you need here, there are many girls getting married in PDC. Have you looked into any resorts yet? What kind of wedding do you want to have ... church, chapel outdoors, beach? Let us know more and we will try to help!

#5 Christine

• VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 15 January 2007 - 10:17 PM

welcome-so excited to hear more about your wedding.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#6 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 07:16 PM

Hi Jennifer, welcome to the forum. You will find lots of advice and help here that will make your 10 months go by smoother. Let us know how we can help.

#7 mexico15

• 250 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 07:49 PM

Welcome! you will get lots of ideas and advice here! glad to you have here!

#8 BVP

• 108 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 11:44 PM

Welcome - Have fun planning!!!

#9 Jessalyn

• 1,876 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 12:55 AM

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome!! You'll find lots of great info on this site. Everyone is super helpful. Good luck with your planning!
                My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
                Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#10 AmyInMI

• 547 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 01:47 AM

Welcome to the site!!
                  Amy & Aaron
                  May 10, 2008
                  Dreams Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users